Fordmods Logo

some people may think this is funny!!!! 

 

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

 
 Post subject: some people may think this is funny!!!!
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 870

Joined: 14th Mar 2006

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: telstar

Location: macquarie fields
NSW, Australia

well i have a stock staned TX5 ford telstar and i want to get in on the drag strip just to test the speed of what she may do my friend said she may do 17 to 18 down the mile what would people think can i have your votes should i try it out or shoulded i.....some people say i mite blow my motor its a 2.2 4L.....i have had her up to 160kph down the M2 with no pull backs....hopeing after im 25 to up grade on car with a little more power.....i thinkits funny some times what im doing.... :lol: :lol: :P...we want to do it up a little..... :lol:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

hhmmm yep, i definatly think it would do around 17-18 seconds... nothing to jump to joy about... i also think that your car needs a body detail of all the rubber strips and pin stripes... being lowered would help too... then add nice wheels.. and drop the 2.2 litre 4 cylinder turbo motor in... 5spd conversion would be good too or least try to find a stall converter.. or else save the money now n upgrade to a Tx3 turbo 3 door 5spd.. 4wd... Can you say pocket rocket?? :wink:

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2833

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Lincoln LS, MKII Escort, ED

Location: geelong
VIC, Australia

i hope the "M2" is secret code for a private road?

im guessing 18.2

 

_________________

Because i can.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 870

Joined: 14th Mar 2006

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: telstar

Location: macquarie fields
NSW, Australia

JOSE wrote:
i hope the "M2" is secret code for a private road?

im guessing 18.2
yeah me too....but know i was driveing home one day at 2am in the morning after leaveing a frinds house and drove down the m2/m7 looked down at my speedo and it said160kph....i did slow down after a bit didnt want to be pulled over i got a speeding ticket once lerned my lesson....

Last edited by eb_fairmont on Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 870

Joined: 14th Mar 2006

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: telstar

Location: macquarie fields
NSW, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
hhmmm yep, i definatly think it would do around 17-18 seconds... nothing to jump to joy about... i also think that your car needs a body detail of all the rubber strips and pin stripes... being lowered would help too... then add nice wheels.. and drop the 2.2 litre 4 cylinder turbo motor in... 5spd conversion would be good too or least try to find a stall converter.. or else save the money now n upgrade to a Tx3 turbo 3 door 5spd.. 4wd... Can you say pocket rocket?? :wink:
yes fordfreak ef....i am planing on puting nice wheels on it and when i re paint it the pin strips will be comeing off it....and when i can i have priced a body kit for it about $1000 with out wing as i have the wing and sorry i dont know how to drive a 5spd and if i could have toubo i would..... :) and yes i know how to say pocket rocket.....
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

eb_fairmont wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
hhmmm yep, i definatly think it would do around 17-18 seconds... nothing to jump to joy about... i also think that your car needs a body detail of all the rubber strips and pin stripes... being lowered would help too... then add nice wheels.. and drop the 2.2 litre 4 cylinder turbo motor in... 5spd conversion would be good too or least try to find a stall converter.. or else save the money now n upgrade to a Tx3 turbo 3 door 5spd.. 4wd... Can you say pocket rocket?? :wink:
yes fordfreak ef....i am planing on puting nice wheels on it and when i re paint it the pin strips will be comeing off it....and when i can i have priced a body kit for it about $1000 with out wing as i have the wing and sorry i dont know how to drive a 5spd and if i could have toubo i would..... :) and yes i know how to say pocket rocket.....
a toubo? whats that?? greek souvalaki?? you mean "turbo"?? LOL... 5spd is more fun... yes,alot of funny codewords there hey shazza :wink: ... :lol: all your driving is done on "Private roads"... Right shazza?.. :wink:

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 870

Joined: 14th Mar 2006

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: telstar

Location: macquarie fields
NSW, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
eb_fairmont wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
hhmmm yep, i definatly think it would do around 17-18 seconds... nothing to jump to joy about... i also think that your car needs a body detail of all the rubber strips and pin stripes... being lowered would help too... then add nice wheels.. and drop the 2.2 litre 4 cylinder turbo motor in... 5spd conversion would be good too or least try to find a stall converter.. or else save the money now n upgrade to a Tx3 turbo 3 door 5spd.. 4wd... Can you say pocket rocket?? :wink:
yes fordfreak ef....i am planing on puting nice wheels on it and when i re paint it the pin strips will be comeing off it....and when i can i have priced a body kit for it about $1000 with out wing as i have the wing and sorry i dont know how to drive a 5spd and if i could have toubo i would..... :) and yes i know how to say pocket rocket.....
a toubo? whats that?? greek souvalaki?? you mean "turbo"?? LOL... 5spd is more fun... yes,alot of funny codewords there hey shazza :wink: ... :lol: all your driving is done on "Private roads"... Right shazza?.. :wink:
yes thay are fordfreak ef and were did you get the name shazza? hay?...lol.... i now 5spd are fun but i cant drive one i was testing the gears on my car works ok even know mines auto.... :lol:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 1251

Joined: 22nd Mar 2006

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: BF XR6 Ute

Location: Rosebud, Mornington Peninsula
VIC, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
hhmmm yep, i definatly think it would do around 17-18 seconds... nothing to jump to joy about... i also think that your car needs a body detail of all the rubber strips and pin stripes... being lowered would help too... then add nice wheels.. and drop the 2.2 litre 4 cylinder turbo motor in... 5spd conversion would be good too or least try to find a stall converter.. or else save the money now n upgrade to a Tx3 turbo 3 door 5spd.. 4wd... Can you say pocket rocket?? :wink:


Stuff modding it mate.... sell it and buy an e - series lol
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 33

Posts: 6746

Joined: 13th Mar 2006

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: NCII Fairlane

Location: Bathurst
NSW, Australia

what insurance have you got? :P

if the full everything one came up to dubbo for the weekend get a spare key made and go see the sights go to the local cinmea, wink wink nudge nudge

and say you were seeing a friend and then went to see a movie ahe hehehe :P

 

_________________

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:21 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

Froudey wrote:
what insurance have you got? :P

if the full everything one came up to dubbo for the weekend get a spare key made and go see the sights go to the local cinmea, wink wink nudge nudge

and say you were seeing a friend and then went to see a movie ahe hehehe :P
huh>Gwhat you smoking?? lol :lol:

i thought an e-series was a better bet too as i have suggested in the past.. something to do with relativly low wages was the answer.. but from the monet spent reparing/replacing parts on the car that i know have been done.... DAMN!!! coulda had an e-series n it would of been cheaper so far :lol:

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:43 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 870

Joined: 14th Mar 2006

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: telstar

Location: macquarie fields
NSW, Australia

well all i can say is well im tryingi m paying of stuff fixing this car up and once i pay thing...keeping this car for a few years once im of my Ps well then i can up grade.....then all can work out well...i have spent alot fixing this car but i know in my self what im doing...i know every one may think this is funny i did race my car the other day even know i got a 19sec well i can say at least i tryed i had the guts....
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:25 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

yes with a 19sec car up against the turbo's n rotaries in the same group you would have alot of guts.. least you tried.. least cant go backwards... cos any car you upgrade to in the furure will just about be faster.. :lol:

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:37 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 870

Joined: 14th Mar 2006

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: telstar

Location: macquarie fields
NSW, Australia

well that is true.....ive got the guts and thats the best thing about it i dont back down to anything i try.....i tryed and so did my beast.....and i dont care what any one say...i knowi get tormented all the time but i dont care i love my car just as much as every one does theres ..... :D
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 870

Joined: 14th Mar 2006

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: telstar

Location: macquarie fields
NSW, Australia

well i know my cars is slow...but ive been told to try a few things out so im going to do it from my mecahanic he told me what to do he said i may gane a few extra can only see like i said ive got the guts.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 1802

Joined: 16th Jan 2005

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: EF Falcon

Location: Horsham
VIC, Australia

shave the head 2 as flat as you can go

 

_________________

EFBIGNIK 145.9 RWKW Falcon / 16.27 @ 86.72mph (Stock)
http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/e ... urnout.flv
Image

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:06 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names