250 Crossflow Turbo 

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Post subject: 250 Crossflow Turbo
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:49 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: AU 1 Tonner

NSW, Australia

Hey all havnt been on here for a while since i lost my ute....R.I.P evil AU......Anywho i got a clean XE falcon no rust and a good motor(cant complain it was for free) my plans are

Rebuild motor with some dish pistons, port and polish head, lower compression ratio and slap a snail on the side of it dont know what size yet. I dont massive horsepower. Since i work as a LPG Mechanic its going to be running LPG i already have 2 B2 Convertors and a Gas Research 440 Mixer sitting in my garage so that cuts some prices down.. Im just after a rough price and some numbers and websites to jump on for some details and s**t...I know that this has been done before but its more for advertisment and s**t for work my first idea was a 2JZGTE running gas injection. I chose the 2JZ because they are a strong motor but that soon changed when tryed to figure out how to fit and run it on LPG injection.. Just after ideas of what internals people are using, what ignition system what turbo and s**t like that..Cheers Kiel

To be old and wise you first have to be young and stupid

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:56 pm 
Smokin em up

NSW, Australia

plus 2 grand rebate if on gas yep yep ;)

Post subject: gas turbo
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:14 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EF FAIRMONT

VIC, Australia

u need to purchace a full gas kit from a accredited workshop to get the rebate and it has to be on the books. so your boss is going to claim 2000 income just so u can do a turbo setup. that would cost him 200 gst, plus u have to wait the 6 months to get the grant.

WOLF V500, t66(ar70 compressor), rochester 550cc injectors, borgg 265l fuel pump, 48mm turbosmart gate, turbosmart plumb back bov, 600x300x100 cooler, 3 inch zorst , 3.45 lsd, xr6 head, wade 1604 cam, adjustable cam gear, K&N pod filter, on 10psi and manual convertion exedy button clutch. 285.6rwkw

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:18 pm 
Smokin em up

NSW, Australia

Umm no it can be a second hand or new kit to claim the rebate....and no it doesnt have to be on the books just has to be certified which i can do cause LPG mechanic and all...yep yep oh and its only 7 to 14 working days...so yeah you have lost me...

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

http://www.xfalcon.com/forum/index.php

this is probably a better site for the info you are after.

for kits look to snortperformance.

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:28 pm 
Smokin em up

NSW, Australia

yeah i know about snort i looked at him when i had ideas of putting a snail on my AU but cheers mate

Post subject: gas turbo
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:45 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

sounds good man. it sounds like u have it all worked out. i tried to call up and get the grant and they said apply and wait 6 months. i think i need your contact.

WOLF V500, t66(ar70 compressor), rochester 550cc injectors, borgg 265l fuel pump, 48mm turbosmart gate, turbosmart plumb back bov, 600x300x100 cooler, 3 inch zorst , 3.45 lsd, xr6 head, wade 1604 cam, adjustable cam gear, K&N pod filter, on 10psi and manual convertion exedy button clutch. 285.6rwkw

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:48 pm 
Smokin em up

NSW, Australia

6 months s**t man....i dont know if Vic is differnet than NSW but ya just charge into centerlink or medicare and apply for it.....all our customers get it within 7 to 14 days...if ya have the workcover papers and a invoice or receipt of the conversion with the application form your sweet

Post subject: gas
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:54 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

sounds good man will be inquiring soon and then the EA parts wagon will be on gas

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]