Post Up Pics of I6 Supercharged Enginebay/Setups 

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: ef xr8

Power: 229 rwkw

WA, Australia

Looks to be a tyre fryer there.

Imagine the torque, What figures does she put out?

Because of Beer, Thirst is a Beautiful Thing!

'95 EF XR8 auto, Advance headers, 3" exhaust, Cobra manifold, BBK 75mm throttle body , 80MM Marauder MAF, Vortech V2 T Trim , 307 rwhp, 405 ft/lb 13.2 @ 105 MPH

Now N/A (permanent Lag) - AFR 165's, Comp XE270 cam, 1.6 RR - 269 rwhp 14.1 @ 102mph.

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

Hey paul, I play hockey with a fella who owns a shop in town, he just had a new dyno fitted and invited me to test it sometime, once I get the intercooler and LPG done I'm keen to go and have a raz - I can ask if you and the Lane can come if your interested?

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:55 pm 
Smokin em up

TAS, Australia

Yeah why not , seat of the pants is anuff for me thats why i havent bothered to pay the stuiped prices there charging , but would be interesting , already know it pulls alot harder than the brother in laws boss 290 ba ute

NC2 Fairlane AU2 Intech 4.0 Wolf V500 ECU Accel 500cc Injectors Eaton M90 Blower MPx Porting 75mm Mustang TB Intercooler Holley 255lph EL XR6 Rear End 3.45 LSD Duel Fuel lots more.
Long and Very Nice

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: BFII Turbo

Power: 253 rwkw

VIC, Australia

wow that NC is brilliant. Never even considered the eaton.

What sorta messing around was required to fit that? Thats up there with the whipple setup. good job :)

enough isn't enough

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:09 pm 
Smokin em up

TAS, Australia

not hard if you have a mig and can use it , alot of hand made bits but nothing that people cant make themselves , yeah im a motor mechanic but most of this settup is fabrication

NC2 Fairlane AU2 Intech 4.0 Wolf V500 ECU Accel 500cc Injectors Eaton M90 Blower MPx Porting 75mm Mustang TB Intercooler Holley 255lph EL XR6 Rear End 3.45 LSD Duel Fuel lots more.
Long and Very Nice

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:09 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA Falcon XR8

WA, Australia

Who cares how they perform, what do they sound like at full song!? *drooools* :twisted:

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:45 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

VIC, Australia

Here is mine

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:19 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: AU Wagon

NSW, Australia

xfpaul wrote:
not hard if you have a mig and can use it , alot of hand made bits but nothing that people cant make themselves , yeah im a motor mechanic but most of this settup is fabrication

Is that a full custom manifold or have you used part of the AU or NC one? Would it be possible to use the bottom half of the AU BBM uncut or does that make it too tall? Also, how is the bypass valve set up? Does it plumb back into the intake end of the blower near the throttle body? I'd assume it has to, doing suck-through with LPG?

I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but this setup seems to be just what I've been looking for. I'm no welder but I know a shop that can do this sort of stuff easily, it'll cut their time (and my cost) if I can give them as much info and pics as possible.

AU1.5 Wagon, Raptor ProStreet kit, Pacemaker 4499's with 3" collector, 3" metal cat, 3" pipe, Pex BSO660 & BSO439, BA brakes, Sprintgas mixer LPG system, Airod variable-venturi mixer... stealth FTW Sniper tuned!

To be updated... soon!

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:11 pm 
Smokin em up

TAS, Australia

std log manifold with three posts attached one left rear looking at it between runner 2 and three , front post just in front of runner 1 and the third post out in mid air between the inner guard and manifold braced down to the plenum and straight across to the left rear post between 2 - 3, blower dosnt discharge into the manifold you can just see in the photos the outlet tubing going forward and around the airbox , the return form the intercooler comes back to where the t/b was orginaly mounted

Long and Very Nice

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2