Fordmods Logo

Supercharger inquiry 

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Post subject: Supercharger inquiry
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:12 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 1 images

VIC, Australia

hey all...i have an AUII fairmont ghia v8 and i want to supercharge it. i have 5 grand left to spend on the car before i never touch the car again...

can anyone tell me where i can find a blower with all the brackets and things for around the 5 grand mark?

cheers

JETEA - ROARN8 - AUII Fairmont Ghia, V8, leather, sunroof, SAT NAV etc. 175KW

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 29 images

Ride: ELXR8 SERIES 2

SA, Australia

capa. not sure of any other places that do any full kits for the falcon.

EL XR8 SERIES 2, 5SPD, HOT CHILLI RED, 200 ODD RWKW OF V8 FUN AND GAMES

EF XR6, 5SPD, HERITAGE GREEN, AU XR6 VCT ENGINE

VL COMMODORE, 5SPD, WHITE

BA XT, AUTO, OFFSHORE BLUE

Last edited by millard455 on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU1 XR8

Mate easiest solution save another grand and contact capa unless you want to do the brackets yourself.

Brad

Post subject: Re: Supercharger inquiry
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

jetea wrote:
hey all...i have an AUII fairmont ghia v8 and i want to supercharge it. i have 5 grand left to spend on the car before i never touch the car again...

can anyone tell me where i can find a blower with all the brackets and things for around the 5 grand mark?

cheers
Raptor makes full kit for the BA 4.0L for just $5200. I assume the AU would be a bit cheaper. the newer raptor "R" is good for 17psi if you want to smack some C*** around!
Why not wait awhile for a group buy, Im thinking of buying a kit for my ute in a couple of months time.

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU2 Ute

VIC, Australia

Is there a website for that raptor gear?

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Slick wrote:
jetea wrote:

cheers
Raptor makes full kit for the BA 4.0L for just $5200. I assume the AU would be a bit cheaper. the newer raptor "R" is good for 17psi if you want to smack some C*** around!
Why not wait awhile for a group buy, Im thinking of buying a kit for my ute in a couple of months time.

i think it would be for his 5litre in his sig, Nothing about them on the webpage yet.

How long have people been talking about a group buy ? seems to me lots of talk not much action.

http://www.raptorsc.com.au/index.php

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

MMD wrote:
Slick wrote:
jetea wrote:

cheers

i think it would be for his 5litre in his sig, Nothing about them on the webpage yet.

How long have people been talking about a group buy ? seems to me lots of talk not much action.

http://www.raptorsc.com.au/index.php

Scroll down the link: http://www.raptorsc.com.au/products.php

theres not enough interest. besides, I think the group buy you're referring to is for the CAPA PD. even with a group buy they're still expensive compare to raptor. remember I got a quote for my BA at $5200, and thats for the full kit. if we can gather as much interest I believe we can get a decent percentage off per kit. get enough C*** to agree so then we can notify raptor in advance of a date the order will come in & for each one of us transferring a deposit into their business account to confirm it. its just a matter of synchronising & executing a plan to minimise any f**k with supply.
The idea is, you hold onto to the remainder of your money until they've sorted out all the orders by username. THERE WILL BE NO TRUST ACCOUNT HELD BY ANYONE HERE! I don't want to be responsible for any screw ups! lol

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Yeah the Raptor R suits 5litre+ engine's i was referring to a kit.

I would be interested in a group buy....but i think to get enough people interested to make it a good discount, it would have to be over their entire range of kits.

or make it for partial kits,
Head Unit, Brackets(to suit application) Belts/tensioner and the necessary piping.
leave the fuel system/tune out of the group buy, so the initial cost will be less and you can pretty much take it to any competent tuner.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]