Fordmods Logo

ED XR8 SPRINT 

 

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

 
 Post subject: ED XR8 SPRINT
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:24 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Posts: 4

Joined: 20th Nov 2007

Ride: ED

Location: yeahh shire
NSW, Australia

HEY PEOPLE

i just wondering if any one knows what a xr8 sprint is worth it is original
car with log books 110000 km auto dark bluey greeny colour it is untouched just wanted to see what they are worth :)
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:34 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 32

Posts: 151

Joined: 14th Nov 2006

Gallery: 22 images

Ride: EF Turbo & ED N/A 6

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

not 100% sure, but maybe around 10-12k..... if not more

 

_________________

EF ECTIV
Garrett T04E, Custom grind 'Surecam', 55lbs injectors, polished plenum, 3 inch turbo exhaust,
T400 box, hi-stall, heavy duty tailshaft, KAAZ Diff with 3.91 ratio,
Coming Soon: Built forged motor & T04Z
"The ED" daily - SOLD
On the lookout for a cheap, stock EF

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 576

Joined: 4th May 2007

Ride: BA

Location: Mighty Melbourne
VIC, Australia

15+ easy!

 

_________________

mmmmmmmmmunchy!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:37 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 3227

Joined: 12th Feb 2007

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 113 rwkw

Location: your mums
NSW, Australia

if its never been hit repainted and is as it was when it rolled of the line back when it was new yer i would say 10 to 12k but it would have to look like it was new no after maket s**t or respray jobs done to it

 

_________________

BANNED

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 33

Posts: 6746

Joined: 13th Mar 2006

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: NCII Fairlane

Location: Bathurst
NSW, Australia

between 10 and 18k auto is pretty average about 14 ish K

 

_________________

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:50 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 3227

Joined: 12th Feb 2007

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 113 rwkw

Location: your mums
NSW, Australia

problem is you dont see many in good nick these days.

 

_________________

BANNED

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 108

Posts: 927

Joined: 27th Sep 2007

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

Polynesian green,id say easy 12 grand maybe more depending who wants one at the time.They still come up over here in perth every now and again for around 12-16 but the last two have been white,polynesian is a popular colour might make it worth more.

 

_________________

165 Killer Wasps all packaged in a green kmart car, almost an explorer in a way...

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: ED XR8 SPRINT
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:27 pm 
Fordmods Addict
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 7958

Joined: 1st Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

flyen94 wrote:
HEY PEOPLE

i just wondering if any one knows what a xr8 sprint is worth it is original
car with log books 110000 km auto dark bluey greeny colour it is untouched just wanted to see what they are worth :)

Gotta find the right buyer, they've gone for anywhere between 10k and 25k in the last few years.
I paid 16,500 for mine, manual, cobalt blue with sunroof and 98,000kms, I've seen others go for similar prices.
Auto hurts the value a bit, but low kms, original and log books are a big plus.
I'd whack 15k on it, assuming good to very condition, and be patient.
Anyone who reckons they can get a mint one for under 12k is dreaming.

 

_________________

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: ED XR8 SPRINT
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:23 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 3227

Joined: 12th Feb 2007

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 113 rwkw

Location: your mums
NSW, Australia

Steady ED wrote:
flyen94 wrote:
HEY PEOPLE

i just wondering if any one knows what a xr8 sprint is worth it is original
car with log books 110000 km auto dark bluey greeny colour it is untouched just wanted to see what they are worth :)

Gotta find the right buyer, they've gone for anywhere between 10k and 25k in the last few years.
I paid 16,500 for mine, manual, cobalt blue with sunroof and 98,000kms, I've seen others go for similar prices.
Auto hurts the value a bit, but low kms, original and log books are a big plus.
I'd whack 15k on it, assuming good to very condition, and be patient.
Anyone who reckons they can get a mint one for under 12k is dreaming.


ive yet to see a mint one most are so so.

 

_________________

BANNED

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: ED XR8 SPRINT
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:32 pm 
Fordmods Addict
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 7958

Joined: 1st Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

BuNtEr wrote:
Steady ED wrote:
flyen94 wrote:
HEY PEOPLE

i just wondering if any one knows what a xr8 sprint is worth it is original
car with log books 110000 km auto dark bluey greeny colour it is untouched just wanted to see what they are worth :)

Gotta find the right buyer, they've gone for anywhere between 10k and 25k in the last few years.
I paid 16,500 for mine, manual, cobalt blue with sunroof and 98,000kms, I've seen others go for similar prices.
Auto hurts the value a bit, but low kms, original and log books are a big plus.
I'd whack 15k on it, assuming good to very condition, and be patient.
Anyone who reckons they can get a mint one for under 12k is dreaming.


ive yet to see a mint one most are so so.

So what makes you say ones in near new condition are only worth 10-12k? :?

 

_________________

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:35 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 3227

Joined: 12th Feb 2007

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 113 rwkw

Location: your mums
NSW, Australia

as i said i have never seen a mint one.

 

_________________

BANNED

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:25 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 40

Posts: 1780

Joined: 31st Jan 2005

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: 07 BF mk2 E-gas wagon + eb 5.0

Power: 174 rwkw

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/pr ... 29+1878298

instead of asking on here, why not just check the market yourself.

quick search on carsales revealed 3, all above 13k.

when i bought my ebv8 i knew very little about v8 ford's. on carsales at the time was a sprint for 8k but paint was poor. not knowing about the extra goodies it has under the bonnet, i didn't even bother. looking back now i'm kicking myself.

mind you, mines a lot quicker and i don't have to feel guilty when i modify it.

 

_________________

eb v8: low loud and fast. just how a v8 should be. i guess the big question is, is it fast enough...

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:31 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Posts: 4

Joined: 20th Nov 2007

Ride: ED

Location: yeahh shire
NSW, Australia

Thanks for all your help i did not look for others for sale because people put big prices and hope for the best i ask in this fourm because i know that some people would actualy know what there worth but

the car that i have is from a one owner old guy who bought it straight from the show room never crashed it never been resprayed has log books and full service history intill 2006 and you people will never guess how much i paid
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:40 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Posts: 4

Joined: 20th Nov 2007

Ride: ED

Location: yeahh shire
NSW, Australia

to tell you guys the truth i have a 94 ed with xr6 manual computer and extractors and exhaust and all the s**t any way my dads mate that he use to work for had the sprint and the guy said do you know any one that wants a xr8 so i went to have a look and it turned out to be a sprint at the time i had no idea what the sprints where way the said i dont what it any more because he cant afford to run it any more so we made a deal $5000 + my car sound like it was a good deal them

to every one i know i cant spell either
thanks for your help
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 40

Posts: 1780

Joined: 31st Jan 2005

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: 07 BF mk2 E-gas wagon + eb 5.0

Power: 174 rwkw

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

bargain!

 

_________________

eb v8: low loud and fast. just how a v8 should be. i guess the big question is, is it fast enough...

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:15 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names