Fordmods Logo

hose question 


Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

 Post subject: hose question
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:16 pm 
Technical Contributor
User avatar

Age: 35

Posts: 4355

Joined: 14th Dec 2005

Gallery: 36 images

Ride: Fairlane

Location: Newy
NSW, Australia

The line that runs from throttle body to the rocker cover/fill point. what is it for and what is it used for?

Only thing i can think of is supplying a return for pcv valve but still that doesnt even sound right. im only takling a stab in the dark.

Any yhelp would be good as if i dont have to put it on i wont, as with the new rocker covers i will have no wheer to put it unless i make a fitting up.




The Lane Lives.... Finally!!!!

Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 12:53 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours



(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names