Fordmods Logo

lets kill the fairlane 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: lets kill the fairlane
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: xd fairmont

NSW, Australia

i was taking a efi xf lain to the scrap the other day and thought lets have some fun , i called some poeple in the car club and just before the club meet we put it on on the trailer and was smoking it up , lsd with a brand new tyre with the belt broken ( so it wasnt exactly round onone side ) and about a 80% on the other
no alternator , radiator , oilo trans cooler, dash lights and half the other stuff in the engine bay
it smoked in 1st gear ( auto ) and would only rev to about 3 grand and then the engine started smoking and oils got hot it red lined , we got sick of this after about 4 or 5 mins so i took it out of gear and free reved it , after a few more mins we slammed it back into first noy taking foot off throttle , we did this , in and out of gear for a few more minutes whiule there was a fire ontop of engine and id like to say a fair bit of oil and paint buring of engine also , we had quite a few onlookers at this stage , anyway after about 10 odd minutes the engine cut out ( i think it burnt through some ignition wires ) , we put out fire , drove off leaving a great heap of rubber smoldering away and of it went to get me $170 for scrap money , we had a ball and will be doing it again

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF Falcon 95

VIC, Australia

top marks there champ, how much fun is destroying things!?!?

I love smashing s**t to bits also, stress releif.

In mechanics class at high school we had an old dunga mazda 323, sorta like a class learning car, anyhow it never went until one day me n the boys fiddled with it, and started it, held the beast on 6,500RPM for around 5 minutes until we heard the religous BANG. Motor karked it and sent the rear muffler flying across the room :D funniest thing i have ever seen

Cougar Zero makes my pants fit nice.

Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:55 am 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AUXR6 HP With Ducati SupA Bike!

WA, Australia

hahahahahahahh f**k awesome

RIP SCOTT

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]