Fordmods Logo

car for sale 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: car for sale
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:45 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Age: 33

Posts: 41

Joined: 11th May 2008

Gallery: 30 images

Location: ipswich
QLD, Australia

98 el v8 genuin svo white my frind asked me to ask around 115k $15,000ono
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:25 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 553

Joined: 28th Oct 2005

Ride: Peacock EB Falcon

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

...

 

_________________

Wanted, CFI manifold

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:49 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Age: 33

Posts: 41

Joined: 11th May 2008

Gallery: 30 images

Location: ipswich
QLD, Australia

what do you mean a sig? do you mean is it sertified
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:57 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Posts: 125

Joined: 2nd Dec 2007

Location: bellbrook
NSW, Australia

and you guys were bagging me for my joke lol...
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:52 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 1452

Joined: 27th Apr 2005

Ride: BA

Location: campbelltown
NSW, Australia

Fat097 I believe that you are mistaken that, Knowsfords asked you a question but it is only his Signature.
A signature goes under the post and can include words or pictures. EG mine says mods to car: lead foot....


Also please read the rules: http://www.fordmods.com/forums/for-sale ... 65106.html
I think the minimum post count to post in the for sale section is 40 posts.

 

_________________

"Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits."
"Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head."
"Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one."

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:56 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 44

Posts: 131

Joined: 1st Sep 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 2004 BA Falcon

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

I just sold my 98 el futura with 104000kms on it this weekend for $5000. Sorry to see the old girl go but chose to update.

 

_________________

what is it with these wankers and their pod filters.....f#*ken too fast too furious crap! You do realise that big suck noise is for your engine and not your member.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:03 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 11738

Joined: 17th May 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont, VFR400 racer

Power: 144 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

xfman1986 wrote:
and you guys were bagging me for my joke lol...


Get over it... :P

fat097, as shnoza pointed out. You have to have a minimum of at least 40 to 50 posts and be a member for a couple of months before you can use the trading section.

I am sure this thread will be deleted so don't even bother making another for sale thread in other areas.

This is a helpful technical forum where people share knowledge of Ford motor vehicles...not just a trading post or flee market.

phong =P~

 

_________________

phongus = Post whore 2006
EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.
Max Power = 144.6 rwkw (03/05/2008)

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:14 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 44

Posts: 131

Joined: 1st Sep 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 2004 BA Falcon

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

phongus wrote:
xfman1986 wrote:
and you guys were bagging me for my joke lol...


Get over it... :P

fat097, as shnoza pointed out. You have to have a minimum of at least 40 to 50 posts and be a member for a couple of months before you can use the trading section.

I am sure this thread will be deleted so don't even bother making another for sale thread in other areas.

This is a helpful technical forum where people share knowledge of Ford motor vehicles...not just a trading post or flee market.

phong =P~

sorry guys i didnt even realise it was in the tech doco section, what the hell is he doin advertising in the tech section.

 

_________________

what is it with these wankers and their pod filters.....f#*ken too fast too furious crap! You do realise that big suck noise is for your engine and not your member.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 553

Joined: 28th Oct 2005

Ride: Peacock EB Falcon

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

au2man wrote:
phongus wrote:
xfman1986 wrote:
and you guys were bagging me for my joke lol...


Get over it... :P

fat097, as shnoza pointed out. You have to have a minimum of at least 40 to 50 posts and be a member for a couple of months before you can use the trading section.

I am sure this thread will be deleted so don't even bother making another for sale thread in other areas.

This is a helpful technical forum where people share knowledge of Ford motor vehicles...not just a trading post or flee market.

phong =P~

sorry guys i didnt even realise it was in the tech doco section, what the hell is he doin advertising in the tech section.


Hence the ...

 

_________________

Wanted, CFI manifold

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:48 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names