Lowering the xr 

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:51 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: EL XR6

WA, Australia

estgonXR6 wrote:
Yeah thanks guys... Im still overseas so when I get back ill be doing all the lowering and shopping for rims... So I should think twice about the ROH wheels...

Thanks guys

ROH wheels should be fine with rolled guards. It's ashame because there's such a limited range of mags in the pre-au offset, and taking ROH out of the equation restricts it even more. Dont know about you but I reckon the ANZ mayhem chromes look pretty sick on the e-series, i was gonna get em but decided there was a bit too much chrome for my car ;)

5spd Heritage Green EL XR6. Wheels by ROH. Stereo by Clarion. Exhaust by Pacemaker & Lukey. Suspension by Whiteline, Durashock and K-Mac.

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:15 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EA2 'Mont

VIC, Australia

I have 18's on my EA and it doesn't scrub etc without rolled guards - only using 235's at the moment...

that said my cousin has 17's on his ef and they have chewed out his guards... but he goes into corners at stupid speeds then turns 90 degrees... like geez i wonder what's going to happen
lol

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

SileNceR wrote:
I have 18's on my EA and it doesn't scrub etc without rolled guards - only using 235's at the moment...

that said my cousin has 17's on his ef and they have chewed out his guards... but he goes into corners at stupid speeds then turns 90 degrees... like geez i wonder what's going to happen
lol

sounds like what i'm going to be doing ;)

5spd Heritage Green EL XR6. Wheels by ROH. Stereo by Clarion. Exhaust by Pacemaker & Lukey. Suspension by Whiteline, Durashock and K-Mac.

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

Just an update: finally got my front guards rolled today (they actually flared a little which is good!). So far i haven't heard the tyres scrub yet and i've been pushing it through the corners pretty hard! Looks like he's done a fairly nice job on them anyway.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3