94 ef wagon 

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Post subject: 94 ef wagon
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:22 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: ef wagon

QLD, Australia

heyy all first time poster
an thought id show off my lil project thats been keepin me bussy, an get everyones thoughts of how its been progessing, engines stock standard cuz im a P plater :/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: 94 ef wagon
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EB1 Fairmont Ghia T5 Wagon

NSW, Australia

Cool, another wagon.

Looking forward to your updates.

Cheers
BenJ

BenJ's EB T5 DOHC Ghia Wagon - Current Ride
BenJ's EB GL Sedan - Previous Ride
My respect and thanks go to - snap0964, Paulmac, SWC and MRE-50L

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:23 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: '96 EL Ford Fairmonth Ghia.

QLD, Australia

Looks good so far. Are you changing both the front and back seats? I did mine with black AU seats yesterday but didn't start tinkering around with the back because I need to cut and weld being a sedan; would love to see a write up of how you manage the rears in the wagon. I'm not sure if it'd be just a bolt-on job but would definitely read with anticipation.

Looking forward to seeing it around some time.

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:55 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: ef wagon

QLD, Australia

hey thanks for the positive feed back, its good to see im not just delusional about my baby
woops didnt realize how small the latest pic i took is, ill get a new one up this weekend, i just recently got a viser for it but auto barn didnt match the paint right :/ a couple of shades off. an also trying to find a rear visor for it atm
an yeah the front seats dont look to hard, its just how well the bolts line up, hopefully theres not to much mucking around, but cuz its bench seats i need to invest in a center console aswell (apprentice wages make things slow :(... ), i took the back seats out to see how the brackets match up, an yeah same problem sedan seats to a wagon, completly different set up, did notice that the brackets on the ef are only sorta tacked onto the frame so a quick hit with a grinding wheel should be sweet then tack em back in place on the new frame, but its how the seat locks into the pin to stay upright thats got me stumped, but not to much of an expense to go back to the efs rear an put a seat cover over it if i stuff everything up, not like i ever sit in them anyway, would be nice to have a full set tho. once theres a sunny weekend ill be getting into it an deffinatly get some pics an do a decent write up for everyone

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:11 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: '96 EL Ford Fairmonth Ghia.

QLD, Australia

ringaz69 wrote:
hey thanks for the positive feed back, its good to see im not just delusional about my baby
woops didnt realize how small the latest pic i took is, ill get a new one up this weekend, i just recently got a viser for it but auto barn didnt match the paint right :/ a couple of shades off. an also trying to find a rear visor for it atm
an yeah the front seats dont look to hard, its just how well the bolts line up, hopefully theres not to much mucking around, but cuz its bench seats i need to invest in a center console aswell (apprentice wages make things slow :(... ), i took the back seats out to see how the brackets match up, an yeah same problem sedan seats to a wagon, completly different set up, did notice that the brackets on the ef are only sorta tacked onto the frame so a quick hit with a grinding wheel should be sweet then tack em back in place on the new frame, but its how the seat locks into the pin to stay upright thats got me stumped, but not to much of an expense to go back to the efs rear an put a seat cover over it if i stuff everything up, not like i ever sit in them anyway, would be nice to have a full set tho. once theres a sunny weekend ill be getting into it an deffinatly get some pics an do a decent write up for everyone

Are you just after the standard EF EL console? I may be able to chuck one your way if you're looking for one. Also, what brand plastic paint did you use for the doors?

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]