AU Falcon 600 Project 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: AU Falcon 600 Project
Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Isuzu MU-X ,2018 Kia Cerato

QLD, Australia

Couldnt help myself had to get another falcon! She is a 99' series 1 AU 6cyl.
I saved it from the jaws of life, was going to be a practice car for the local firies

Falcon 600 you ask..... $600 is the budget Im seting to get this car back on the road Excluding rego.

Good points- same mature owner for 13years so mechanically its in good condition, no rust, interior is prety good just a few small stains, Paint is really good for a 14 year old car, only clear coat peeling on spoiler and rear bumper. No coolant leaks or any sign of corrosion. 208,000kms

Bad points- needs a new exhaust, 2 new tryes, needs a new ignition coil, as its not firing on #1 and #6, and a new steering wheel.

So the goal is a side project to see if I can get a car on the road for absolute minimum, Means second hand and wreckers.

Plans with the car have no idea as yet I dont need another car but just couldnt see it go to waste, Maybe swap it for a ute that needs a bit of work when i get it on the road, [img][img][/img][/img]

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

'96 DF II LTD 6cy
'15 Isuzu MUX LST

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]