Fordmods Logo

BenJ's EB DOHC T5 Ghia Wagon 

Page 201 of 201 [ 3004 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 197, 198, 199, 200, 201

Post subject: Re: BenJ's EB DOHC T5 Ghia Wagon
Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:32 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: DENTED UP OLD AUT WAGON

New Zealand

Mad2 wrote:
BenJ wrote:
All of my pics were hosted on Photobucket and they recently changed their terms and conditions, preventing linking to 3rd Party (any other) web sites.

You can elect to pay them $399 per year for the privilege, so my pics will remain held hostage.

I apologise for this, as it was my intention for this build thread to remain here as a resource for all E Series enthusiasts to refer to.

Cheers
BenJ

that's weird BenJ as my photobucket account is fine re links to this site :?: .

oohhh & that also applies to ford forums as well [your pics].

Yuhp. Sucks poo hard.

Our two threads were super viewed by people for inspiration and knowledge (make your own mind up who was what)

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: DENTED UP OLD AUT WAGON

New Zealand

HEY BENJ OLD MAN....

What the hell is going on brother? Life was good enough, right?

Just saying not a lot changes down here man. If you're up to reading some s**t from the old Fiend, my bro...

Was f'ing great meeting you in Sydney about five to ten years ago. More accurate measures of time are available, however writing this from my head. So, five to ten years it bloody is mate.

You pull up in this black wagon that you wrote about constantly. And there I was annoyed each time that you always seemed to put four ten mm bolts back in the holes you took them out of... s**t mate, my car to this day causes me to scream "do not lean on the f**k panels you pricks" to anyone getting within a foot of the bonnet, fenders or tailgate as they would simply slide off the bloody car if touched...

You have some great ideas on the headlights and all things mad... A bit like myself, never scared to chop and change and crazy glue stuff together. Although you would, more often than not, call it a mock up and do better later. Although, come to think of it, there were a few experiment mock ups that never did have the final solution published... Or maybe I just missed them through being more interested in whatever is happening next.

Meeting you and driving in your car was pretty cool buddy. Thanks for taking the chance on the dubious and strange characters that show up in life.

I learnt a bit from your mistakes and successes on this thread old fella... And hey, you even learnt a bit through my mistakes and my efforts too... Sure, if you don't remember those little things, feel free to message me any time ya old good bugger.

I didn't wire up the neutral starter motor inhibitor on my T5 conversion... It would start in gear...

Maybe that wasn't the best Benj.
Attachment:
benj_wires.jpg

Love your work.,..

FIEND

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: EF-XR6/XG-6/XE-V8- project

Bloody classic Fiend, Benj still has the most views on fordmods to date!

P.s I didn't see the post about Benj before the above post,please understand I meant no disrespect at all.

P.s R.I.P Benj - The Blue Oval Heaven awaits you mate!

XG DOHC-BARRA 182/Turbo kit/20% Underdrive and BA 4-SPEED + Tiptronic shifter

https://youtube.com/channel/UCaRUQ10of3FlOuSpvfapOtA

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:32 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '03 BA & '06 BF Wagooons

VIC, Australia

Sort by  
 Page 201 of 201  [ 3004 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 197, 198, 199, 200, 201