Fordmods Logo

BRY40L 

Page 75 of 76 [ 1140 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

Post subject: Re: **BRY40L's el coon/charade b**ch magnet
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF XR6,

NSW, Australia

hans hartman wrote:
Benno The Viking wrote:
Possibly, although I've seen some things worse than mock badges, there are some shockers around.

That reminds me, my automatic car needs a 5 inch tacho and more stickers of brands that sell things for cars, because it implies I'm sponsored by them. :!:

big yellow defect on the widow will do :lol: :lol:

lol!

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

79raven wrote:
put a huge Ralliart sticker on the back. Then see if you can get a clear panel installed on the bonnet to show off that Pony mad donk to all

Having a bonnet is for women, ill just take it off! Lol

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:57 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: EL GLi

hans hartman wrote:
Benno The Viking wrote:
Possibly, although I've seen some things worse than mock badges, there are some shockers around.

That reminds me, my automatic car needs a 5 inch tacho and more stickers of brands that sell things for cars, because it implies I'm sponsored by them. :!:

big yellow defect on the widow will do :lol: :lol:

Well, I'll make sure to mount the tacho so that it blocks out a huge area of vision in front of me, just so I get a free yellow sticker from main roads.

Build Thread

the-garage-f53/benno-the-viking-s-el-t111731.html

Ain't nuthin' to it but do it!

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: Ef Fairmont

NSW, Australia

see if you can get 22" rims for it and playboy seat covers too

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:30 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

79raven wrote:
see if you can get 22" rims for it and playboy seat covers too

and a jdm as f**k d*ldo gear stick? Lol

BF XR6

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: Ef Fairmont

NSW, Australia

I wonder if you can get a heavy duty tow pack for her?

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF-XR8chaser

NSW, Australia

79raven wrote:
I wonder if you can get a heavy duty tow pack for her?

in the front,saves pushing it. :D :D

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

started pulling the ticky head off this arvo after waking up, got as far as removing air filter box and piping, exhaust manifold and top inlet manifold bolts and decided to sit back and have a cold one, ill finish it off tommorrow,ill put the open slip diff back in it enough to tow it onto the street and get it scrapped soon, moving out of my mums and need it gone, will be buying a cv joint and doing that next week on the charade, will possibly get it a pink slip done if i still have money left over. the battery is dieing on the falcon so if its still in warranty ill take it back and get another cheapo for free :lol:

BF XR6

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:18 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

bry40l wrote:
started pulling the ticky head off this arvo after waking up, got as far as removing air filter box and piping, exhaust manifold and top inlet manifold bolts and decided to sit back and have a cold one, ill finish it off tommorrow,ill put the open slip diff back in it enough to tow it onto the street and get it scrapped soon, moving out of my mums and need it gone, will be buying a cv joint and doing that next week on the charade, will possibly get it a pink slip done if i still have money left over. the battery is dieing on the falcon so if its still in warranty ill take it back and get another cheapo for free :lol:

moving out-go bye savings,although sleeping in a ford isnt bad,but the charade would be a farce to sleep in.not flogging any parts to the needy?

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

uniacidz wrote:
Moving out? House partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy woohoo

50% of a house party? 8-)
we've made a deal with the father inlaw we get 50% of his house because of the way its designed we both end up with a front door,lounge room,bathroom etc... and pay a little bit more than we do at my mums and we also get free unlimited broadband,power water etc, and its already furnished and also its down on the bottom of a hill with trees around so its cool in summer and dark for me to sleep during the day when im working, much better than trying to sleep with my stupid mother banging around in the lounge room and bathroom all day carrying on like a fukin goose keeping me awake :evil:
hans hartman wrote:
bry40l wrote:

moving out-go bye savings,although sleeping in a ford isnt bad,but the charade would be a farce to sleep in.not flogging any parts to the needy?
not really much on the car worth selling now, i just wanna piss it off out of the yard. we have 6 cars here at the moment, my 2 cars, my brothers corrolla, mums fagna, her partners vz commohore and my spare coon, and if i had the chance there would be a quad bike in the shed, or a road bike, but id end up wraped around a pole or through a fence on anything thats designed for fun!

BF XR6

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

sounds much better,so where do you work on the cars?

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Last edited by hans hartman on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:20 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: EB Coon Wagon

QLD, Australia

[/quote]
and a jdm as f**k d*ldo gear stick? Lol[/quote]

I have seen that?????? On a drift wanka with a "your mother likes this" sticker too.... WTF

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

hans hartman wrote:
sounds much better,so where do you work on the cars?

In the Back yard amongst all the cars and sheds and dog poo, if its too hot i usually take my tools to my sisters and use the garage there

BF XR6

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

SmokenEB wrote:

and a jdm as f**k d*ldo gear stick? Lol[/quote]

I have seen that?????? On a drift wanka with a "your mother likes this" sticker too.... WTF[/quote]
yeah they sell them on ebay

BF XR6

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

well i adjusted the tappets today and changed the oil/ filter again as it was filthy even though it had only been in the engine a week, it seems to have stayed clean this time, the engine doesnt sound like a victa lawn mower anymore with the proper clearences on the tappets and it goes a little better.

also it had a small leak at the back of the tappet cover so i used some gasget sealer on it and the leaks gone so far, so now i really just need a right hand cv boot and a left hand cv joint and it should be a good runner. also need a workshop manual because i think ive buggered up where some of the vac pipes go, it just idles rough but when your foot goes on the throttle just a little bit it runs normal.

BF XR6

Sort by  
 Page 75 of 76  [ 1140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next