Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: EF Falcon Futura Classic
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:52 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 1995 EF Falcon Futura Classic

VIC, Australia

Hey guys,
So I thought I'd put up what I've done so far to my car. It's not much and quite low-budget, but I wouldn't mind some feedback and new ideas. I got the car about 15 months ago at the auctions for $1250, pretty much the cheapest car I could get my hands on. It's auto, had about 138000 kms on it, reco head at 132000kms, regular services, full service history. The only thing wrong was the exhaust, which had a whole and was rusting, few scratches on the front and rear bumper and a botched rear window tint.
I started off by fixing the rear window tint and getting a 2.5" cat-back exhaust from a dude called Mohammed Mohammed. I left it for like this for a while, thinking this is all I want to do with this car. That thought didn't last very long. Mate of mine put some second hand King springs (dunno how low) for a couple hundred bucks and soon after some new rear shocks (the front springs came with shocks). Since then, all I want to do is keep spending money on the car. I put headers and a hi-flow cat in, resprayed both the front and rear bumper, got some of those d**k clear rear lights and then tinted them after a while, put in a sound system (started off from just 4 new speakers, and ended up being 2 amps, head unit, sub and tweeters), bought some of those 'air vents' for the front bumper and painted them white, did the whole blue LED interior light thing (loved it at the start, kinda sick of it now I want to get white ones) and put it a pod filter.
Next on the list is quite a big service; brakes are screwed, tyres are screwed, passenger electric window is screwed etc.
After that and with some decent money I hope to tint the windows, get some wheels (already found the ones I want just need cash) and a manual conversion.
Attachment:
IMG_0073.JPG

Attachment:
P1013146.JPG

Attachment:
P1013147.JPG

Attachment:
P1013148.JPG

Attachment:
P1013150.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

95 EFII Falcon Futura Classic; 2.5" Cat-back exhaust, Hi-Flow Cat, Redback Extractors, Lowered with Monroe GT Shocks, Boxed Pod Filter, BA Snorkel, Smoked Tail Lights, DBA Slotted Rotors, Pioneer/Orion Sound System and 19" FPV Cobra Wheels.

Last edited by jack.00026 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: EF Falcon Futura Classic
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:54 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 1995 EF Falcon Futura Classic

VIC, Australia

edit

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

95 EFII Falcon Futura Classic; 2.5" Cat-back exhaust, Hi-Flow Cat, Redback Extractors, Lowered with Monroe GT Shocks, Boxed Pod Filter, BA Snorkel, Smoked Tail Lights, DBA Slotted Rotors, Pioneer/Orion Sound System and 19" FPV Cobra Wheels.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]