Fordmods Logo

EL XR6 take 2! Simmons FR19's F: 19x8.5in R: 19x10 4in dish 

Page 4 of 13 [ 192 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next

Post subject: Re: my first car - EL XR6 respray and kitted soon
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:12 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: 2010 G6E

VIC, Australia

fez_k wrote:

Wheels - Check!
Respray - In the process!

Next: Monroe GT shockers and SSL King Springs.

nice pickup with the wheels, gonna need some flashy big brakes to fill up the space behind them now. :D

be good or be good at it.

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL xr6

VIC, Australia

fez_k wrote:
Well my mum traded paint with a VS P plater, took out a keep left sign and scratched her car along my front yards fence. My dad is part time baker and loads the car with bread, leaving it smelling with flour everywhere. My mrs guttered her brothers BMW then her brand new Mazda 3 and scratched her car on her dads BMW as she was reversing out the garage, so yeah I'd rather convert it to manual so no one touches my car and it saves me from all the troubles.

I'm liking the angel eyes on your car wild-el. Where did you pick them up from? I've seen them on another EL XR an also on a white EB or ED wagon.

Hahaha I know where your coming from, my mums hit everything from fences, poles to dogs and even Asian lady's hahaha my trick is keep the keys on me at all times man even when I'm sleeping they stay with me..... And no I don't shove them up my a** when I sleep in the nude lol!!!

You would of seen them on mine corey's (Ef_falcon_95) red el xr6 and you would of seen green ones on seans (ausedwagon) white Ed wagon. I got mine from eBay same place Corey go his from. There's a link on corey's build some where between page 30-50 somewhere you'll find it just need to look around abit will cost ya 22 bucks lol.

And the rims look mint man you will definatly enjoy them.

EL xr6,standard a** au motor,hi-tech headers, 2 1/2inch red back,,Tikky kitted and wingless,Black GT-P's,on ultra lows and still too high

My Build: the-garage-f53/daniels-el-xr6-build-t100586.html

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:49 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EL XR6

VIC, Australia

teeroy wrote:
fez_k wrote:

Wheels - Check!
Respray - In the process!

Next: Monroe GT shockers and SSL King Springs.

nice pickup with the wheels, gonna need some flashy big brakes to fill up the space behind them now. :D

haha thanks buddy, yeah it seems like it! bye bye $$ :(

wild-el wrote:
fez_k wrote:
Well my mum traded paint with a VS P plater, took out a keep left sign and scratched her car along my front yards fence. My dad is part time baker and loads the car with bread, leaving it smelling with flour everywhere. My mrs guttered her brothers BMW then her brand new Mazda 3 and scratched her car on her dads BMW as she was reversing out the garage, so yeah I'd rather convert it to manual so no one touches my car and it saves me from all the troubles.

I'm liking the angel eyes on your car wild-el. Where did you pick them up from? I've seen them on another EL XR an also on a white EB or ED wagon.

Hahaha I know where your coming from, my mums hit everything from fences, poles to dogs and even Asian lady's hahaha my trick is keep the keys on me at all times man even when I'm sleeping they stay with me..... And no I don't shove them up my a** when I sleep in the nude lol!!!

You would of seen them on mine corey's (Ef_falcon_95) red el xr6 and you would of seen green ones on seans (ausedwagon) white Ed wagon. I got mine from eBay same place Corey go his from. There's a link on corey's build some where between page 30-50 somewhere you'll find it just need to look around abit will cost ya 22 bucks lol.

And the rims look mint man you will definatly enjoy them.

LOL! sleep with them in your fist underneath your pillow :D
Cheers for that, going to have to do some searching now

EL XR6 first car: fresh respray, tickford kit, debadged, 19in silver agents, SSL's.
Build thread: the-garage-f53/my-first-car-el-xr6-respray-and-kitted-soon-t109269.html

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL xr6

VIC, Australia

o hell yeah man.every day my dad used to ask me for the keys to move the car im like yeah ill move it lol he was late every morning to work hahaha.just make a kill switch on it or something man.

EL xr6,standard a** au motor,hi-tech headers, 2 1/2inch red back,,Tikky kitted and wingless,Black GT-P's,on ultra lows and still too high

My Build: the-garage-f53/daniels-el-xr6-build-t100586.html

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:55 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

I'm having withdrawal symptoms, I miss the XR6. Hopefully they've started on it and it's going well because i can't wait to get it back home to throw the wheels on, lower it then start working on the system. Is anybody selling a grey double din surround or know of anyone that is?

EL XR6 first car: fresh respray, tickford kit, debadged, 19in silver agents, SSL's.
Build thread: the-garage-f53/my-first-car-el-xr6-respray-and-kitted-soon-t109269.html

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:46 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

the EL is finally coming out of paint at the end of this week/start of next week :)

first thing first the wheel's will be going on. does anybody have any idea's to what height springs i should put in it? keep in mind that these are 19's with a 35 profile and the car is kitted.

secondly I will be ordering my philips DVD player since i got my hands on double din surround for $38 posted! :)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170720897430 ... 1438.l2649

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:07 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: VE SS ute, EL Typhoon mock

ACT, Australia

fez_k wrote:
the EL is finally coming out of paint at the end of this week/start of next week :)

first thing first the wheel's will be going on. does anybody have any idea's to what height springs i should put in it? keep in mind that these are 19's with a 35 profile and the car is kitted.

secondly I will be ordering my philips DVD player since i got my hands on double din surround for $38 posted! :)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170720897430 ... 1438.l2649

I have 19" agents, body kit, and front super lows and rear super super lows... Sits very nicely, but is not very practicle

YES.40L
El Gli/Fairmont/Typhoon-twinlights, king springs, paccies, dark agents
http://www.fordmods.com/post1241821.html#1241821

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:22 am 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 9 images

NSW, Australia

You could run ultra lows if you wished with out to many problems. I had ultra lows, 19's and venom body kit on my old blue EL sedan and even thought the car was low it didnt really cause any issues driving it daily

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:58 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

Yes.40L wrote:
I have 19" agents, body kit, and front super lows and rear super super lows... Sits very nicely, but is not very practicle

I just had a look at your thread, look's like the height I was aiming for.

head_ache wrote:
You could run ultra lows if you wished with out to many problems. I had ultra lows, 19's and venom body kit on my old blue EL sedan and even thought the car was low it didnt really cause any issues driving it daily

Nah that'd be to low for me to get up my drive way and into work as they are both steep. Being a red p plater, modified car and on ultra's is pretty much asking for a canary.

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:31 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: VE SS ute, EL Typhoon mock

ACT, Australia

fez_k wrote:
Yes.40L wrote:

I just had a look at your thread, look's like the height I was aiming for.

It's on the bump stops in the rear, so thinking about putting some SL's in the rear.. SSL's might be a bit to low with a kit, just FYI

YES.40L
El Gli/Fairmont/Typhoon-twinlights, king springs, paccies, dark agents
http://www.fordmods.com/post1241821.html#1241821

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:06 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

Just at the panel beaters now. The car had a lot of dints that all have been repaired. At the moment they are welding up the boot holes and fibre glassing the rear lip hole for the tow bar which is coming off. I will be posting up pictures tonight :) car will be out in two weeks or so because of the unexpected Christmas day hail.

Post subject: my first car - in the process of respray NEW PICS!
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:18 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:50 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: 2004 Ford Falcon XT

NSW, Australia

nice car man, should look sick when the new paint job is finished, especially with those FPV rims

2004 BA Falcon:4 spd auto 2.5" Redback sports exhaust, 1 muffler, hi-flow cat & Hurricane extractors, CSA 17" alloys, K&N panel filter, XR6T snorkel...more coming soon
check my build thread http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/my-ba-falcon-build-t111061.html

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:35 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

just brought these goodies for the car :D

Focal 165vb Splits for the front

Focal 165cvx

Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:48 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

Just got my speakers in the mail and unfortunately one of the speakers magnets has come off during postage. luckily they were insured so have to wait and see what happens now :cry:

my gf and mum will be buying me my double din DVD player for my 18th next week :D

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 13  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next