Fordmods Logo

FS: (SA) 2008 Suzuki SX4 Sedan - Excellent Condition, low ks 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: FS: (SA) 2008 Suzuki SX4 Sedan - Excellent Condition, low ks
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU XR8 220 Manual

I am selling my wifes Suzuki SX4 2008 Sedan.

She has been the original owner of this great car since new. It was bought in Melbourne in 2008 from a Suzuki dealer and was transfered to SA rego when we moved here in 2011. Many of its very low ks have been on trips back and forwardto Melbourne.

This car is quite rare and has some history, the sticker and body kit fitted to it were installed by Suzuki Motor sport and the car was featured at the Sydney Motor Show 2008 and pics can be seen of the car on the Suzuki website.

We have all the original books, paperwork from when it was bought new.

The car is in great condition, it has been maintained, serviced and garaged meticulously.

I have waxed the car for her every 6 months since new and washed it most weeks and it shows in the paintwork.

The back seat has never been used and the car has never carried kids, dogs or been smoked in.

Overall the condition of the car is near perfect.

The car is also VERY economical. Not only do you get the size and power of a sedan but it still returns only 7.3 Lts / 100km which is exceptional. It is a very cheap car to run. On the highway to melbourne it gets down into the 6s.

The car has a huge boot for a sedan (bigger than my falcons!) cruise control, x4 power windows, power mirrors, air conditions (ice cold!), great stereo, audio buttons on the steering wheels, leather wrap steering wheel, handbreak and shifter and much more that I cant think of right now.

The car is also very safe with stability control, ABS and front, side and curtain airbags.

Factory Extras include: Genuine floor mats, genuine headlight protectors, full size spare, factory body kit and stripe pack.

The car has been meticulously serviced. It has full service books. But on top of that I have had a lot of extra servicing done to it because I am fussy. All of which is in the logbooks for anyone to view. On just a recent service withing 12 months ago I had the following done:
- radiator flush and fluid change
- gearbox service
- new spark plugs
- new air filter
- standard oil and filter change
- new brake pads
- etc

I also just had the car serviced last week at 82,000 with the oil and fiilter being chaged again so the car is ready to go and need no money spent.

The tyres were changed only 12 months ago and are near new.

Looking for $11,490 at this stage but that price is negotiable for a keen buyer. Only reason for selling is that my wife is now pregenent and we are looking for something much bigger (4x4 size) for interstate travel with all the baby gear.

This is a great car, my loss is your gain.

Contact Jason on 0431 286 689 for any more details

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]