Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Nice job, looks bloody good :D

Post subject: Re: Haysies XG Build
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:54 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

Nice looking ute. Did you sound deaded doors too? where abouts did you pick up road kill from and how much did you use?

Now for twin headlights!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:47 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: Ford Falcon XG

VIC, Australia

Cheers mate.yer just used the paint on stuff for the inside of the doors, and had 2 fair size off cuts of stinger i was able to lay on the inside bottom of the door, behind where the speaker sits. Also sikaflexed some 3mm mdf in the access holes of the door under the trims, not sure if it did much but its done.

i picked up the roadkill off another member on here, they had one left over from a group buy. think i paid 200 odd but well worth it. hugely reduced cabin noise and steza sounds alot clearer.

Half way through BA headlight conversion now, ive got one looking good just trying to source a second light the finish the job.will get some photos up when i manage to get my a** into gear!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:58 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: Ford Falcon XG

VIC, Australia

Cheers mate.yer just used the paint on stuff for the inside of the doors, and had 2 fair size off cuts of stinger i was able to lay on the inside bottom of the door, behind where the speaker sits. Also sikaflexed some 3mm mdf in the access holes of the door under the trims, not sure if it did much but its done.

i picked up the roadkill off another member on here, they had one left over from a group buy. think i paid 200 odd but well worth it. hugely reduced cabin noise and steza sounds alot clearer.

Half way through BA headlight conversion now, ive got one looking good just trying to source a second light the finish the job.will get some photos up when i manage to get my a** into gear!

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2