Fordmods Logo

LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6) 

 

Page 4 of 6 [ 88 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 2091

Joined: 3rd Apr 2008

Ride: EF Fairmont, XG Ute

But does it look as good?

Goodluck with the repairs, really hope it goes well.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 1833

Joined: 3rd May 2007

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: AUII XR6 Uterus

Location: South Coast
NSW, Australia

yer no offence to the decent tradies out there coz i've met some weapons, but some of the things that come out of panel shops and their support is absolutely criminal.

 

_________________

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:52 pm 
Fordmods Addict
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 7958

Joined: 1st Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

BF XR wrote:
Simon L wrote:
BF XR - Its only the spray on sound deadening stuff thats cracked on your car, nothing to be worried about really...Gives you some indication of how bent the car was....And the car when you got it back was not worse than when they got it, so they didn't totally screw it!

Sorry to hear about your accident Laura, I'm sure the car will come back as good as new!


my rear bars out of alingment. my spoilers out of alingment. my boot has random holes drilled into it to accomodate the weird spoiler.. and my car is covered in holograms from their $2 buffer and 14 y.o operating it.

all im trying to do is make it well aware that theres a good chance that they wont be how they used to be. if it was just a straight bolt on and off panel fine. but cutting the quarters out is where i will never stay on board again.

Any halfwit panel beater can replace quarters, you just got a s**t one.
You really should have taken it up with the insurance company if you weren't happy with the repair.

It'll be fine Laura and Cam, just make a song and dance if theres anything you are unhappy with.
Remember alot of panel beaters overquote for an insurance job, and if they think they can get away with doing a cheaper job and making more profit, some of them will.
No offence to good panel beaters, they do exist, it's a shame their are pricks out there!

Who is it insured with out of interest?

 

_________________

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 2159

Joined: 15th Nov 2005

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: TS40

Location: Latrobe Valley
VIC, Australia

insured with aami and its getting done at noels panels in moe which is ran by a relative, painted my bodykit and i worked there for a few months a couple of years ago... so i think they do a good job :).
they approved the repair and should have it back in 10 working days..

 

_________________

Was - 2001 AUIII Ford Falcon Forte
Genuine T2 TS50 bodykit, 18" BF Cobras, Boge and Eibach Suspension and Complete AU2 Fairmont Ghia Interior

Now - 2012 FG Mk2 Ford Falcon XR6
Swift Green,6 Speed Auto, Stock... and a Fuel Card :)

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:25 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 25

Posts: 624

Joined: 7th Jul 2008

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Steady ED wrote:
BF XR wrote:
Simon L wrote:
BF XR - Its only the spray on sound deadening stuff thats cracked on your car, nothing to be worried about really...Gives you some indication of how bent the car was....And the car when you got it back was not worse than when they got it, so they didn't totally screw it!

Sorry to hear about your accident Laura, I'm sure the car will come back as good as new!


my rear bars out of alingment. my spoilers out of alingment. my boot has random holes drilled into it to accomodate the weird spoiler.. and my car is covered in holograms from their $2 buffer and 14 y.o operating it.

all im trying to do is make it well aware that theres a good chance that they wont be how they used to be. if it was just a straight bolt on and off panel fine. but cutting the quarters out is where i will never stay on board again.

Any halfwit panel beater can replace quarters, you just got a s**t one.
You really should have taken it up with the insurance company if you weren't happy with the repair.

It'll be fine Laura and Cam, just make a song and dance if theres anything you are unhappy with.
Remember alot of panel beaters overquote for an insurance job, and if they think they can get away with doing a cheaper job and making more profit, some of them will.
No offence to good panel beaters, they do exist, it's a shame their are pricks out there!

Who is it insured with out of interest?


the car went in tagged with the lease car companys name on it. i think thats what caused the problem.. they thought ah its just the work hack get it in and out
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:45 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 27

Posts: 133

Joined: 10th Aug 2008

Ride: Falcon AUII

Location: Gold Coast
QLD, Australia

BF XR wrote:
make sure to check under that boot carpet mate. and when u get the car back double check that the rear bar sits right. and the spoiler.. my spoiler is off by about 3cm they totally rooted my car and refused that anything was wrong with it


Agreed. My rear bar doesn't sit where it should since being repaired, the boot lid hits it every time it closes because of it, and is now starting to rust because of the bare metal exposed. The place I took mine to doesn't exist anymore unfortunately, I tried to go back and get them to fix what they f**k up but the shop was closed down.

 

_________________

....what goes here?

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:39 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 32

Joined: 20th Oct 2008

Gallery: 2 images

Location: Trafalgar
VIC, Australia

Just a quick update... got a phone call yesterday saying that Monti won't be coming home until at least next Friday at the earliest... probably the Wednesday following

Just a warning to the Getz community out there... Get out of the way because I'm starting to take out withdrawal symptoms on anyone seen in one :twisted:

 

_________________

2004 BA Fairmont - BA XR Front, FPV Leather Steering Wheel, BF Cobra 18s,
BA XR Interior Trim, BA XR Rear Spoiler, Tinted Windows, Tinted Tail Lights.
_________________________________________________________________
Member Number 26207 - Fordmods Victorian Events and Cruises

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:25 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 1110

Joined: 25th Mar 2007

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: BA MKII Fairlane GHIA

Location: Berwick
VIC, Australia

you do know that kara drives a getz ...
shame to hear about the wait
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:22 am 
Oompa Loompa
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 32

Joined: 20th Oct 2008

Gallery: 2 images

Location: Trafalgar
VIC, Australia

Kenay wrote:
you do know that kara drives a getz ...
shame to hear about the wait


Well it could have been a beautiful relationship but unfortunately I now hate her... Sorry... But that's life :|

 

_________________

2004 BA Fairmont - BA XR Front, FPV Leather Steering Wheel, BF Cobra 18s,
BA XR Interior Trim, BA XR Rear Spoiler, Tinted Windows, Tinted Tail Lights.
_________________________________________________________________
Member Number 26207 - Fordmods Victorian Events and Cruises

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 1110

Joined: 25th Mar 2007

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: BA MKII Fairlane GHIA

Location: Berwick
VIC, Australia

stab wound ... tht was harsh ... maybe ill drive her car coz u dont like me anyways
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 29

Posts: 4182

Joined: 30th May 2005

Ride: 1993 EB XR8

Location: BrisVegas
QLD, Australia

BF XR wrote:
make sure to check under that boot carpet mate. and when u get the car back double check that the rear bar sits right. and the spoiler.. my spoiler is off by about 3cm they totally rooted my car and refused that anything was wrong with it


You Sir, are a wanker. If it was that bad, you would not have left the property of the repairer.

And also, nice claim on AFF that your car got repaired by the insurance company but is on the written off vehicle register....

 

_________________

ILL60 - EF XR8, Sunroof, Ticky Kit, 19x8.5/19x11 TE37's, 347, AFr185's, TFS BoxRcustom converter, Hurst Quarterstick, huge billet cam.

51TER - DL LTD. Stock.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:25 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 25

Posts: 624

Joined: 7th Jul 2008

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

67RCE wrote:
BF XR wrote:
make sure to check under that boot carpet mate. and when u get the car back double check that the rear bar sits right. and the spoiler.. my spoiler is off by about 3cm they totally rooted my car and refused that anything was wrong with it


You Sir, are a wanker. If it was that bad, you would not have left the property of the repairer.

And also, nice claim on AFF that your car got repaired by the insurance company but is on the written off vehicle register....


thanks for ur un needed remark. if u would like to come around and join me in my never ending hunt of damage and poor workman ship and cost cutting that has been done to the car feel free. until u actually look at it 1st hand or see any of the information ive uncovered over the past 6 months keep ur keyboard skills to urself thanks

now back on topic..
is monty seeing an xr rear bar ? or another monty one
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 32

Joined: 20th Oct 2008

Gallery: 2 images

Location: Trafalgar
VIC, Australia

BF XR wrote:
now back on topic..
is monty seeing an xr rear bar ? or another monty one


To begin with... my car's a girl so Monti with and "i" (i know i'm a loser) is just getting another standard fairmont bar as i am poor as buggery so no money for the upgrade unfortunately :cry:

 

_________________

2004 BA Fairmont - BA XR Front, FPV Leather Steering Wheel, BF Cobra 18s,
BA XR Interior Trim, BA XR Rear Spoiler, Tinted Windows, Tinted Tail Lights.
_________________________________________________________________
Member Number 26207 - Fordmods Victorian Events and Cruises

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:44 am 
Oompa Loompa
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 32

Joined: 20th Oct 2008

Gallery: 2 images

Location: Trafalgar
VIC, Australia

MONTI'S COMING HOME!!!! 4.30 today :D :!: :D :!: :D :!: :D :!: :D :!: :D :!: :D :!:

 

_________________

2004 BA Fairmont - BA XR Front, FPV Leather Steering Wheel, BF Cobra 18s,
BA XR Interior Trim, BA XR Rear Spoiler, Tinted Windows, Tinted Tail Lights.
_________________________________________________________________
Member Number 26207 - Fordmods Victorian Events and Cruises

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: LORAZ6 - BA Fairmont (fourl6)
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:25 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 1618

Joined: 12th May 2005

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: BA 3V Tunna

Location: S.E. Melbourne
VIC, Australia

^^^^ someone's a little excited lol
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 4 of 6  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:21 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names