My EB S Pack 

Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: My EB S Pack
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:08 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 91 EB S Pack

johnnyeHCF wrote:
Hi mate, loving your progress on this (miss my old eb spac/black pearl) with the BA seats did you just cut off the front and back brackets and weld them on the BA rails/Im going to be doing the same in my new project XF ute,cheers John.

Hey Johnny,

Yeah for the drivers seat that's what i did, the front of the passenger seat bolted straight in with little persuasion but i could not get the drivers seat to do the same. I haven't fixed the rear of the passenger seat yet, still to-do.

the drivers seat front mounts ended up being about 10-15mm wider than the BA iirc.
I lopped the mounts off the EB rails and bolted them in then sat the BA rail ontop of it without its mounts aswell.
The rear mounts heigh was fine and the rails sat on them with the same offset as the front however the rail neede to move heaps forward on the EB mounts, i cut them about 5mm back from where the head of the bolt meets its skirts and used the BA front mounts to get the angle correct

I've never liked Trees since, not one.
~ Vanessa Ives

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:24 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Spent pretty much all day today cutting the EB dash brace out and test fitting the top of the BA dash.

I've got the upper half to sit against the window and the BA brace sits flush against the pillars of the EB but when i put the upper half of the BA dash onto its brace and try to fit it there's still an inch on each side that it needs to go back.

I'm not sure if others cut the dash plastic that sits against the window square or if i've overlooked something and that's why it wont sit properly. :?

Tomorrow i'll go cut the trans tunnel out of my BA donor to get a better idea of the location of everything, hopefully i'll know what's going on then.

~ Vanessa Ives

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:55 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '91 EB Wagoon

VIC, Australia

Mad2 wrote:
Tommo52 wrote:
Hey Mad,

You wouldn't happen to know if the BA\BF pilot bearing is the same as the FG one for 6cyls?
By the looks of listings on ebay they're the same for the v8 but not sure about the 6cyl :?:

sorry mate ... no idea

i do now! .... answer is no .. refer

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CLUTCH-PILOT-SPIGOT-BEARING-CRANK-RR-FORD-FALCON-XA-XB-XC-XD-XE-XF-XG-XH-/272080425769?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

scroll down a bit & they mention what years it suits.

also photobucket has closed your pic links & now demands payment for the 3rd party linking . . . . :shock:

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:17 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Mad2 wrote:
i do now! .... answer is no .. refer

ah cheers. well whatever spigot bearing i got fit in the FG crank lol.

Mad2 wrote:
also photobucket has closed your pic links & now demands payment for the 3rd party linking . . . .

I see that, what turds.

~ Vanessa Ives

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 4  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4