Fordmods Logo

My EB1 ... finally?? 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: My EB1 ... finally??
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:36 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '03 BA & '06 BF Wagooons

VIC, Australia

finally getting around to my EB .... series ONE as someone correctly pointed out to me :roll:

currently waiting for a ECU from rainoffire for my cfi motor to convert to manual

will be using the 5sp from the EA wagoon, [with the ECU from rainoffire] with the EA wagoon diff changed from the 2.92 LSD that it currently is ... to [hopefully] the 3.27 from the EB i bought for the box. The EB2 wagoon i bought yonks ago will be giving up various parts to the EB1 wagoon.
currently thinking of using the EB2 wheels ....

was going to fit an AU sunglasses .... however due to a seller here being slow it fell thru :cry: so i think i will be using the 'smaller' version.....

i will be using the cruise controls tho from either the cruise from the EB sedan or the Ghia wagoon

today i picked up a AU motor & AU manual bellhousing [bellhousing was a bonus YAY....... ] ... will need help from someone so i can fit the dizzie etc [ain't done before... :roll: ]

need to fix up the fuel tank out of the EA wagoon, get the gas tank retested, change the roof linning etc

will need help also on choices re sub & fitting

hopefully it ALL comes together soonish .... :lol:

Post subject: Re: My EB1 ... finally??
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:46 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

VIC, Australia

ohh ... the wagoon currently has Ghia wheels fitted

i do want to use this wheel tho

with this cluster

altho the EB2 wiring/wheel & cluster may not be fitted till afta rego as the car is currently a CPFI with the basic cluster

luvvv that wheel lol :roll: :roll:

also with the motor/bellhousing .. i picked up a LSD diff me me other halfs AU3...

Post subject: Re: My EB1 ... finally??
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:36 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

VIC, Australia

ok ..... :roll:

me parts turned up for de wagoon ..... MPFI accelerator cables [for when its changed around], a CPFI accelerator cable coz i'm gunna leave it CPI for now coz i canna be bothered more wiring around. the ecu from rainoffire has turned up [thanks you!] so i can rip out the auto & chuck in the EA 5sp

have bid on some extracta's & hopefully.......

the EB2 wagoon needs ta come home so i can strip it - most of it i can reuse on this one ie all the wiring, gas system, dash, instrument cluster, seats, roof linning, interior trim & see if i can fit the cruise from the EB sedan ... or the aftamarket one i bought years ago

who on here has fitted subs to a wagoon?? i want at least one BUT i don't want to lose room

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]