Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

EVL098 wrote:
taxi 5L wrote:
EVL098 wrote:
Let me know when WSID is on. We shall see if my heap of s**t falls apart or something stupid.
It most certainly wont win.

i dont know mate you will get off the line well with manual but hope it runs you down lol reckon next 2 weeks sometime im keen :mrgreen:..

phill

Im tied up over Easter but otherwise should be fine.
Really mate I dont think it will even get off the line that well. Odds on chance something will break or fall off it in scrutineering!

yeah as you seen when i had the xh xr6 ute is a fine line with the launch and wheel spin but its all fun and games anyway..

phill

Post subject: Re: Taxi's Garage ED 5L wagon
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 am 
Getting Side Ways

Got rego check today so put the LPG ring back on it and loss alot of power but good thing it takes 2 minutes to fit but have to idle it up alot compared to petrol as the LPG ring is so small/restriction on the intake side of things. I wasn't sure how it would run on LPG but is running great and haven't had any problems with stalling or anythink and reckon it's lumpier then on fuel too lol. After a bumpy start with auto breaking,starter motor with tilt tray ride home etc all seems good and have some trust with it now and enjoy the car again now.

So I'm starting to look at my options now for LPG, injection would be nice but have to get a price or straight gas and add some scuba tanks under the floor as I have 80L+ usable tank now so with scuba tanks as well should have 150L usable on board. Plan B was to fit a decent intake funnel web or decent dual plane and put impco 425 and rig up a tps mount on it so trans still works...

Phill

Post subject: Re: Taxi's Garage- ED v8 wagon
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:31 am 
Getting Side Ways

It passed rego but couple things to sort out with it. Think I'm going to have to remove the auto and chuck a rear seal in it, was hoping to have a manual for it before I had to do that lol. Got talking to my rego bloke that also installs LPG as well and reckon $3000 should see vapour fittied up due to me having LPG already on so saving $1250 over the normal price of $4250 to install it.

Removed the mixer ring and idled the car back down for fuel and have got back alot of power again lol I knew the mixer ring robbed some but was alot more then I thought it would of. I've order a j3 for it to sort out my a/f side of things with the au maf fitted and add abit more kick to the fuel/timing maps and up the limiter to 6400rpm as sick of hitting the 6250rpm limiter while it's still making power. Going to get it chucked on the dyno and run down wsid before the chip is done so have before and after figures for it...

Phill

Post subject: Re: Taxi's Garage
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:39 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 26 images

Ride: BA XR6T, 93 EB XR8, ZJ 351

NSW, Australia

Gday Phill, any good news about the j3?

93 EB S-XR8 5 SPEED,
EBGT RIMS, AU MAF, AU T/B, BOXED POD, CAI,
ELGT EXTRACTORS & SPRINT EXHAUST

BAXR6T Lowered, Kompact BOV thats all....so far