Fordmods Logo

WAGGIN's 363 Supercharged LTD Build 

 

Page 4 of 21 [ 312 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next

 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:56 pm 
Site Admin
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 8831

Joined: 18th Dec 2002

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: AUII V8 LTD

Power: 270 rwkw

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

dc_todd wrote:
Good stuff mate, let me know when you want that LSD centre as well.

Dave


If you're heading to Joes some time, drop it off there and I'll deposit money for you. Otherwise we'll work something out :)

 

_________________

WAG363: AUII LTD Supercharged 363 Dart Stroker [Supercharged 363 LTD Build]
WAGGIN: 2012 Volkswagen Passat Wagon - V6 4Motion.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:06 am 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 8

Joined: 29th Jul 2005

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: 97 EL Fairmont Ghia

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

Waggin wrote:

Also speaking to Bilstien to arrange some custom shocks to suit the IRS rear end in the AU. Bilstien and Koni don't manufacture anything to suit these ! :O


Koni did make yellow adjustables for the AU IRS rear end, I've got a set currently in the rear of mine. Not sure if they are still making them or not but I'd give somewhere like Wholesale Suspension a call.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:25 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1543

Joined: 7th Mar 2007

Ride: ED Pwnage Pwr!!

Location: onawhoopwhoop
SA, Australia

Can't wait for pics!
This is what I'm planning for the EB, although I'll be using an adaptor (Cos I'm cheap). Are you using the original belt or a second one?

 

_________________

Adelaide Motorplex < Click on it! You know you want too!
ED HP AU XR6, Wade, T5, and all the usual stuff!

Quote:
Thats not the point *a**hole

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:11 pm 
Site Admin
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 8831

Joined: 18th Dec 2002

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: AUII V8 LTD

Power: 270 rwkw

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

Ride wrote:
Waggin wrote:

Also speaking to Bilstien to arrange some custom shocks to suit the IRS rear end in the AU. Bilstien and Koni don't manufacture anything to suit these ! :O


Koni did make yellow adjustables for the AU IRS rear end, I've got a set currently in the rear of mine. Not sure if they are still making them or not but I'd give somewhere like Wholesale Suspension a call.


Wholesale were my first phonecall - they said it has to be custom. Damnit! Thanks anyway.

 

_________________

WAG363: AUII LTD Supercharged 363 Dart Stroker [Supercharged 363 LTD Build]
WAGGIN: 2012 Volkswagen Passat Wagon - V6 4Motion.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 8

Joined: 29th Jul 2005

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: 97 EL Fairmont Ghia

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

Waggin wrote:
Wholesale were my first phonecall - they said it has to be custom. Damnit! Thanks anyway.


If you want the part number for the rears let me know, I've got the invoice in my receipts file at home that should have all the details on it.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 4182

Joined: 30th May 2005

Ride: 1993 EB XR8

Location: BrisVegas
QLD, Australia

Waggin wrote:
Ride wrote:
Waggin wrote:

Also speaking to Bilstien to arrange some custom shocks to suit the IRS rear end in the AU. Bilstien and Koni don't manufacture anything to suit these ! :O


Koni did make yellow adjustables for the AU IRS rear end, I've got a set currently in the rear of mine. Not sure if they are still making them or not but I'd give somewhere like Wholesale Suspension a call.


Wholesale were my first phonecall - they said it has to be custom. Damnit! Thanks anyway.


Brad - City Suspension (07) 3808 3266. Either Tim or Greg can help you out. The can get Koni Reds for IRS AU's!

 

_________________

ILL60 - EF XR8, Sunroof, Ticky Kit, 19x8.5/19x11 TE37's, 347, AFr185's, TFS BoxRcustom converter, Hurst Quarterstick, huge billet cam.

51TER - DL LTD. Stock.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 4182

Joined: 30th May 2005

Ride: 1993 EB XR8

Location: BrisVegas
QLD, Australia

Waggin wrote:
dc_todd wrote:
Good stuff mate, let me know when you want that LSD centre as well.

Dave


If you're heading to Joes some time, drop it off there and I'll deposit money for you. Otherwise we'll work something out :)


My old LSD? damn this centre is a bit of a s***! Spins 2 really easy Brad :lol: :oops: :oops:

 

_________________

ILL60 - EF XR8, Sunroof, Ticky Kit, 19x8.5/19x11 TE37's, 347, AFr185's, TFS BoxRcustom converter, Hurst Quarterstick, huge billet cam.

51TER - DL LTD. Stock.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:55 pm 
Site Admin
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 8831

Joined: 18th Dec 2002

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: AUII V8 LTD

Power: 270 rwkw

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

Ordered:
Koni Yellow's

In Posession:
Strong BTR 4sp
3.45 IRS LSD.

Everything should be in the car next week. Almost there! :mrgreen:

 

_________________

WAG363: AUII LTD Supercharged 363 Dart Stroker [Supercharged 363 LTD Build]
WAGGIN: 2012 Volkswagen Passat Wagon - V6 4Motion.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:59 pm 
Site Admin
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 8831

Joined: 18th Dec 2002

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: AUII V8 LTD

Power: 270 rwkw

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

67RCE wrote:
Waggin wrote:
dc_todd wrote:
Good stuff mate, let me know when you want that LSD centre as well.

Dave


If you're heading to Joes some time, drop it off there and I'll deposit money for you. Otherwise we'll work something out :)


My old LSD? damn this centre is a bit of a s***! Spins 2 really easy Brad :lol: :oops: :oops:


Sweet! I already arranged to buy the whole AU XR8 rear end from a guy in Melbourne, and then Dave tells me he has a LSD center laying around. The offer was too good to pass up so I figured a spare will come in handy ;)

 

_________________

WAG363: AUII LTD Supercharged 363 Dart Stroker [Supercharged 363 LTD Build]
WAGGIN: 2012 Volkswagen Passat Wagon - V6 4Motion.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 4182

Joined: 30th May 2005

Ride: 1993 EB XR8

Location: BrisVegas
QLD, Australia

Waggin wrote:
67RCE wrote:
Waggin wrote:
dc_todd wrote:
Good stuff mate, let me know when you want that LSD centre as well.

Dave


If you're heading to Joes some time, drop it off there and I'll deposit money for you. Otherwise we'll work something out :)


My old LSD? damn this centre is a bit of a s***! Spins 2 really easy Brad :lol: :oops: :oops:


Sweet! I already arranged to buy the whole AU XR8 rear end from a guy in Melbourne, and then Dave tells me he has a LSD center laying around. The offer was too good to pass up so I figured a spare will come in handy ;)

Yep, that's an IRS LSD too, so it has the circlip grooves in it. I only removed it to a mechanical centre.

 

_________________

ILL60 - EF XR8, Sunroof, Ticky Kit, 19x8.5/19x11 TE37's, 347, AFr185's, TFS BoxRcustom converter, Hurst Quarterstick, huge billet cam.

51TER - DL LTD. Stock.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:50 pm 
Site Admin
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 8831

Joined: 18th Dec 2002

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: AUII V8 LTD

Power: 270 rwkw

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

OK, shocks arrived yesterday. Hopefully by the end of next week everything will be fitted except the blower :D

 

_________________

WAG363: AUII LTD Supercharged 363 Dart Stroker [Supercharged 363 LTD Build]
WAGGIN: 2012 Volkswagen Passat Wagon - V6 4Motion.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:53 pm 
Site Admin
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 8831

Joined: 18th Dec 2002

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: AUII V8 LTD

Power: 270 rwkw

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

Picked up some Brodix ST 5.0 aluminium heads today. Talk about project creep :D

 

_________________

WAG363: AUII LTD Supercharged 363 Dart Stroker [Supercharged 363 LTD Build]
WAGGIN: 2012 Volkswagen Passat Wagon - V6 4Motion.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 4307

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: EF Falcon XT-T

Location: Mornington Peninsula
VIC, Australia

hahaha, they were a good score.

 

_________________

FALCN6 - EF GLi Turbo, 20" Rims, Air Bag Suspension, Straight LPG, 225rwkw
DTHWGN - EA GL Wagon, LTD Interior, Satin Black, 5.0, Turbo
RACER - EF Futura , 5.0, 5 Speed
PROJECT - 83 Thunderbird, Lowered, 18" Billet Wheels
DAILY - BA Fairmont Ghia 5.4 3V

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:02 pm 
Site Admin
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 8831

Joined: 18th Dec 2002

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: AUII V8 LTD

Power: 270 rwkw

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

Yeh! I couldn't say no. Now I've got my eyes on a 347 short motor. Sigh :)

 

_________________

WAG363: AUII LTD Supercharged 363 Dart Stroker [Supercharged 363 LTD Build]
WAGGIN: 2012 Volkswagen Passat Wagon - V6 4Motion.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WAGGIN's LTD Build
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:08 pm 
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 14510

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Ride: ford falcon au3 xr8

Location: a shit suburb in sydney
NSW, Australia

hmmm, nice!!!
when its finished,thats going to be one powerfull ltd.. :mrgreen:
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 4 of 21  [ 312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 12:16 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names