Fordmods Logo

pre au wheels sydney 

 

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

 
 Post subject: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 1221

Joined: 11th Nov 2007

Ride: f6 rspec

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

Hey guys, ill be after a set of rims very shortly, but need them in pre au offset..

I like the typhoon mark 2's and will purchase them if nothing else comes up

so has anyone got a set they're not using?

im interested in fpv copys, ef/l xr6 etc..
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 41

Posts: 4629

Joined: 23rd Nov 2006

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

Location: Sydney West
NSW, Australia

Ive got a set of EF XR6 wheels here. Tyres are still legal but pretty much stuffed. 15"
Complete with nuts and centre caps.
$100ono.
PM me if interested.
Matt

 

_________________

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 1221

Joined: 11th Nov 2007

Ride: f6 rspec

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

EVL098 wrote:
Ive got a set of EF XR6 wheels here. Tyres are still legal but pretty much stuffed. 15"
Complete with nuts and centre caps.
$100ono.
PM me if interested.
Matt


sorry mate, im after the 16" ones if anything
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 2410

Joined: 4th Sep 2006

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

i have EF XR6 16in wheels with 75% rubber

if the offer is decent enough ill sell them as im looking to buy either 17's or 19's before the financial year

 

_________________

Wanted Either Capri/Cortina/XY/XW/XR/XT with tough V8 stroker engine, auto, 9inch, upgraded brakes etc[/SIZE][/size][/color]

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 1221

Joined: 11th Nov 2007

Ride: f6 rspec

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

anyone else?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:24 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 229

Joined: 26th Nov 2007

Ride: Toyota Landcruiser Series 100

Location: S.E. Melbourne
VIC, Australia

if no luck in nsw i got a set of 17inch ANZ mayhems in top condition.

pm me if interested

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 41

Posts: 4629

Joined: 23rd Nov 2006

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

Location: Sydney West
NSW, Australia

I have a set of 17 x 8 ANZ Mayhems with 235/45 17 tyres that are lucky to have done 3000kms available in Penrith NSW.
They are pre AU offset.
Includes nuts , locknouts etc.
$700 for the lot.

 

_________________

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 1221

Joined: 11th Nov 2007

Ride: f6 rspec

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

not really the style i was after..

keep them coming
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:45 am 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Age: 27

Posts: 20

Joined: 5th Aug 2008

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EB xr6 manual

Location: In my Boxcar
SA, Australia

hey bud ring a guy named sam from wheels direct his numba is 1300 725 555 he can ny wheel u want cheap as just lety him kno that ryan told u to ring him
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:08 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 6166

Joined: 8th May 2007

Eb-Mayham wrote:
hey bud ring a guy named sam from wheels direct his numba is 1300 725 555 he can ny wheel u want cheap as just lety him kno that ryan told u to ring him


Wheels Direct are f**k stupid !!!

They dont respond to emails, they reckon their "office" is open business hours but they never answer the phone, will only call you back when they feel like it. Half the f**k wheels on thr site they cant get, but still leave them advertised to get people interested.

And i swear the bloke i was talking to on the phone called me a "f**k idiot" as i hung up the phone, cause i accidently pressed the loudspeaker button instead so i got to hear what he said.

The above reasons are why i chose not to give them any of my money
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:59 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Age: 27

Posts: 20

Joined: 5th Aug 2008

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EB xr6 manual

Location: In my Boxcar
SA, Australia

well mate thats u and i just spoke to the guy and he just told me u were hassling him as well and im not here to start arguments but if he told u that u were a fukn idiot u probably are all im saying is that if u want good deals hes the man to speak to im get my dark agents pre au 19" at 250 a wheel which in my opion is pretty fukn damn cheap for 19" nd ive sold his wheels for like 4 years i work for city discount tyres and ive always got ppl coming bak for more from him and bud mayb u were 1 of those guys that he just didnt want to deal with and i dnt think the company care about u not buying wheels off them the got world wide distribution so i think there makin over there quota as i said u want ny wheel hes yur guy and he will do them cheap as and even have them deliverd to yur door just mention my name and he will do u a wicked deal guys just remember mention ryan
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:01 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Age: 27

Posts: 20

Joined: 5th Aug 2008

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EB xr6 manual

Location: In my Boxcar
SA, Australia

for proof have a look at my picture gallery ive got 19" drak agents on that car cost me 1700 with tyres and they look killer
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 41

Posts: 4629

Joined: 23rd Nov 2006

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

Location: Sydney West
NSW, Australia

Eb-Mayham wrote:
well mate thats u and i just spoke to the guy and he just told me u were hassling him as well and im not here to start arguments but if he told u that u were a fukn idiot u probably are all im saying is that if u want good deals hes the man to speak to im get my dark agents pre au 19" at 250 a wheel which in my opion is pretty fukn damn cheap for 19" nd ive sold his wheels for like 4 years i work for city discount tyres and ive always got ppl coming bak for more from him and bud mayb u were 1 of those guys that he just didnt want to deal with and i dnt think the company care about u not buying wheels off them the got world wide distribution so i think there makin over there quota as i said u want ny wheel hes yur guy and he will do them cheap as and even have them deliverd to yur door just mention my name and he will do u a wicked deal guys just remember mention ryan



Can anyone actually spell now days?

 

_________________

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 6166

Joined: 8th May 2007

Eb-Mayham wrote:
well mate thats u and i just spoke to the guy and he just told me u were hassling him as well


wtf?? i rang up the number on the website one f**k time to ask about wheels for my car.... he gave me a couple suggestions and quotes, and i said i would get back to him. How the f**k is that "hassling him" LOL !!!!

Quote:
if he told u that u were a fukn idiot u probably are


haha....You have absolutely no idea what your on about

Quote:
all im saying is that if u want good deals hes the man to speak to


dunno, he sounds a bit funny to me.... honestly, i have no idea where any of this is coming from. I'd probably recommend people be wary of handing over a couple thousand $$ to weirdo's who think its a "hassle" when someone enquires about their products !!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: pre au wheels sydney
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:41 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Posts: 4

Joined: 26th Dec 2008

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EF Falcon

Location: Canberra
ACT, Australia

Hey, i have a set of 17 inch wheels. there are RJR brutes. 5 spokes. machined face pre au offset. i am selling my ef to get a turbo XR6. you can have them for 1000 they have got bout 95% tead on the tyres. one rim has a minor mark. 0430 413 063
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:44 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names