Fordmods Logo

wanted XW or XY GT 

 

Page 4 of 4 [ 54 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

 
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 3519

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR8, XD Fairmont Ghia

Location: Ferntree Gully
VIC, Australia

Nicko wrote:
When you taking me for a spin you old duck!



bit to classy for you Nick!!!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 2396

Joined: 25th Sep 2005

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Da Maverick & xe ute

Location: Upper FTG. melbourne
VIC, Australia

hey daz i might have to come down n scope out your garage one day :D it seems you have one to many toys in there :D congrats tho :P and good to see she arrived safely

 

_________________

Mods: sprint kit, steeda short shift, svo lip, El handles, El Air intake, au xr wheels, lukey cat back, jbl focal and pioneer sterio <--- Sold

Xe ute - Bright green with 302

Da maverick - Straight gas turbo

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 3519

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR8, XD Fairmont Ghia

Location: Ferntree Gully
VIC, Australia

cooki_monsta wrote:
hey daz i might have to come down n scope out your garage one day :D it seems you have one to many toys in there :D congrats tho :P and good to see she arrived safely


if i see you anywhere near it i will break all your fingers and toes, this my friend is a promise. And Mick said he hopes all your chooks die and you cant sell the wire netting.!! LOL
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 1209

Joined: 28th May 2006

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: slammed EL

Power: 120 rwkw

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

wow thats immaculate. love the vinal roof and sunroof. im sure your jumping with joy there an awesome cruiser and smoke em up preety good to ;)

 

_________________

Ford Motor Company
FoMoCo

Holden Motor Company
HoMoCo

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:59 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline
User avatar

Age: 59

Posts: 103

Joined: 28th Apr 2007

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: EF11 Ghia EB11 Ghia Courier ute

Location: Bundaberg
QLD, Australia

very nice, not even the radio surround has been butchered. the seat inserts look great, was that optional at the time or has someone restitched them
8-)
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 3519

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR8, XD Fairmont Ghia

Location: Ferntree Gully
VIC, Australia

pop058 wrote:
very nice, not even the radio surround has been butchered. the seat inserts look great, was that optional at the time or has someone restitched them
8-)


trim code is B2 , black with cloth inserts.

this car is almost fully optioned
auto (now manual)
power steering
air conditioning
vinyl roof
sunroof
lh mirror
cloth inserts
deluxe radio
delete stripes
delete superoo stickers

car dealer code was Ford Special Vehicles. so it may have been a executive car. It was then sold through Ferntree gully ford
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:00 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 1175

Joined: 23rd Mar 2005

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: 1994 ED Fairmont

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Hey what power those beasts come with??? Wern't they like 280kw ?

 

_________________

1994 ED Fairmont Champaign Gold - AU Series II Intech 4.0L - EL EFI - Thermo Fans - 4.11 LSD - Pacemaker 4480 Into Custom 3" Exhaust - Shift Kit
In Progress: EL 4 Speed Auto- 3000 STALL - To be fitted
EF Tickford Race Spec Head Port- In the shop
Custom SureCam - Chiptorque

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:22 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 2396

Joined: 25th Sep 2005

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Da Maverick & xe ute

Location: Upper FTG. melbourne
VIC, Australia

xr8 dismantler wrote:
cooki_monsta wrote:
hey daz i might have to come down n scope out your garage one day :D it seems you have one to many toys in there :D congrats tho :P and good to see she arrived safely


if i see you anywhere near it i will break all your fingers and toes, this my friend is a promise. And Mick said he hopes all your chooks die and you cant sell the wire netting.!! LOL


HAHA ezy killer :P but wait i dont own chooks, so go for it :P *touches xy*

 

_________________

Mods: sprint kit, steeda short shift, svo lip, El handles, El Air intake, au xr wheels, lukey cat back, jbl focal and pioneer sterio <--- Sold

Xe ute - Bright green with 302

Da maverick - Straight gas turbo

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:56 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 3519

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR8, XD Fairmont Ghia

Location: Ferntree Gully
VIC, Australia

cooki_monsta wrote:
xr8 dismantler wrote:
cooki_monsta wrote:
hey daz i might have to come down n scope out your garage one day :D it seems you have one to many toys in there :D congrats tho :P and good to see she arrived safely


if i see you anywhere near it i will break all your fingers and toes, this my friend is a promise. And Mick said he hopes all your chooks die and you cant sell the wire netting.!! LOL


HAHA ezy killer :P but wait i dont own chooks, so go for it :P *touches xy*


your chooks wouldnt have survived the maverick rolling down the yard and into the house!!! :lol: :lol:
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 4 of 4  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:48 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names