Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: VY Commodore Wagon Accli

VIC, Australia

Private9 wrote:
SpeedyED wrote:
I've got turbo blades with near new tread, don't worry they are nowhere near bold lol, if they can pass a roadworthy then they are good ;).

But you have to swap me for some 17's :P, You could offer me your svo rims but I'm not too interested in those as my car is a fairmont and not a svo.

The rims I get have to be in good condition, and needs good tyre tread, cash your way.

EDIT: and to be an even bigger pain in the a** you can also throw in a XR6 Tailshaft that will suit my ED Fairmont while your at it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I could always sell you the AJR's that you didn't want when you bought your car!

Sorry, but don't need turboblades, I've already got an immaculate set with good tyres.

I specifically want EF/EL black steelies.

Thanks,

Justin.

Lol I would have called turboblades stockie's lol as they are 15's. But then again they are only stockies if the car is a fairmont (which mine is).

As to the svo, I only bought parts off it (bonnet, ps pump, r/f guard, bumper, l/h and r/h headlight).

PM me a pic of the AJR's please, I'd be very interested.

I'm also sending a PM re tailshaft.

Pre AU Adapters for sale

Successful Trades with: John_XR6 (John_LS1), Private9, Schmee, Manari, Kyle_Bardell, Greenhorn (Boostedfalcon.net), FTG AUTO SALVAGE, EVL098, Gogetta, EFIII, Krytox, Blue, Smik-EL, TP351.

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

SpeedyED wrote:
Private9 wrote:
SpeedyED wrote:
I've got turbo blades with near new tread, don't worry they are nowhere near bold lol, if they can pass a roadworthy then they are good ;).

But you have to swap me for some 17's :P, You could offer me your svo rims but I'm not too interested in those as my car is a fairmont and not a svo.

The rims I get have to be in good condition, and needs good tyre tread, cash your way.

EDIT: and to be an even bigger pain in the a** you can also throw in a XR6 Tailshaft that will suit my ED Fairmont while your at it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I could always sell you the AJR's that you didn't want when you bought your car!

Sorry, but don't need turboblades, I've already got an immaculate set with good tyres.

I specifically want EF/EL black steelies.

Thanks,

Justin.

Lol I would have called turboblades stockie's lol as they are 15's. But then again they are only stockies if the car is a fairmont (which mine is).

As to the svo, I only bought parts off it (bonnet, ps pump, r/f guard, bumper, l/h and r/h headlight).

PM me a pic of the AJR's please, I'd be very interested.

I'm also sending a PM re tailshaft.

Sorry mate, I mean the AJR's I've got are the exact ones that were on your current ED before you bought it.

I've got no XR tailshaft, sorry.

As for the AJR's here's a pic, but you'll want to make a very tempting offer for me to considering selling them!

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

AHHHH I wondered wtf the rims that where on that car looked like before John_LS1 Took them off and put Turboblades on it.

I thought they where 16's, not 17's?

Pre AU Adapters for sale

Successful Trades with: John_XR6 (John_LS1), Private9, Schmee, Manari, Kyle_Bardell, Greenhorn (Boostedfalcon.net), FTG AUTO SALVAGE, EVL098, Gogetta, EFIII, Krytox, Blue, Smik-EL, TP351.

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

SpeedyED wrote:
AHHHH I wondered wtf the rims that where on that car looked like before John_LS1 Took them off and put Turboblades on it.

17's.

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Private9 wrote:
SpeedyED wrote:

17's.

And I reckon I'll get newy's of what I want, I don't think those rims will suit me with sunglasses on :P, and I'll probably blow my budget just to get em back off ya, as want to keep them anyway, :lol:

Pre AU Adapters for sale

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2