Fordmods Logo

WTB: NF I6 or EF Fairmont wiring looms - if your wrecking th 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: WTB: NF I6 or EF Fairmont wiring looms - if your wrecking th
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

I'm looking for the wiring looms from an NF Fairlane (Ghia or normal, doesn't matter - but cannot be NL as these are different). May consider EF Fairmont looms too.

Basically I'm after what I understand to be pretty much the 3 big major ones:

1. originates at the ECU from inside the cabin on the left of the front passengers foot arearuns through the firewall into the engine bay along the passenger side of the engine bay (it's goes to the ABS module, engine etc.), has a fuse or relay box infront of the airfilter box, then I think it gets to the front of the car and goes accross in front of the radiator top support pannel. This loom should be the same for any EF/NF/DF I6 that has ABS fitted.

2. Starts on drivers side of the dash, goes along the floor inside the car - runs to each door, to the centre console for the power windows, etc.

3. Also starts on the right hand side of the dash, it runs behind the drivers side front fender guard, goes to about the drivers side front headlight, then goes in has a couple of fuse boxes and that near the coolant overflow bottle.

I am also seeking the loom that runs in the dash (goes from BEM to cluster, trip computer etc) and I'd be interested in purchasing the BEM as well. Seeking this from a Fairlane preferably which also had a Passenger Side Airbag in the dahs.

On top of this, I'm also interested in the short wiring loom that runs in each door (but only if from a Fairlane model).

I don't need any of the sensors these can just be disconnected.

Basically I'm looking to rewire my EF with all the luxury features.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]