im 16 and need power 

Page 6 of 6 [ 86 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EL Fairmont

VIC, Australia

xcabbi wrote:
Then what the hell was that second pm about. Where you have had so many years with karts and you know many 16 year old females who drive 12 second drag cars therefore you know your limits,followed by several expletives and suggesting i masturbate on a regular basis. I don't think you took my advice on when you wrote that pm. You can be such a two faced immature little b**ch sometimes.

all the bickerig that goes on is a joke, stop disecting people previous comments and trying to find out all their motives... u cant understand someones motives by just reading their posts, just relaxxxxxxxx seriously, what kind of attidude do u want on these forums?? aggessive ranting or freindly advice?

1997 EL Fairmont [EHELL] Mods: 2.5" straight through Redback Mandrel Bent Exhaust from cat back, BA XR8 18" Replica's, LPG conversion, Kingspring Superlows - front and rear, Monroe GT lowered shocks all round, Clear side repetors, FPV front floor mats..

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: 02 xls ute 347

SA, Australia

lol this is hell funny s**t
oi jon do the extractors and s**t like that first then get the 5 sp conversion im goin to pop one into mine because my gear box is hammered atm and is in limp mode only 3rd gear works most of the time
but yeah the 5sp conversion could be done for about 500 if u and your dad do it together

02 series 3 AU marline ute 5speed 347 stroker

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

NSW, Australia

PAINT IT RED IT WILL GO FASTER
i cant see the harm in your el brakin,handling,breathin or burning better.
if you want a fully sik tyre shredding tank slapping all noise death trap buy a commonwhore.
ebay often has suspension,extractors and exhausts for cheap.
i cant see the reason why you NEED more power.
im guessing bragg n drag.
baby your el for as long as you can and save for a ba and trade it in.
i mean n/a mods can cost a third of one anyway .
so in a few years instead of having a money pit defect el you have A LICENCE and a respectable fully insurable car with enough stock power to manji ,smoke and eat bombadores
:D do the el up , you will realise you could have bought 1 with the same if not better mods for cheaper.
doesnt f en stop me though lol
mods wont make your car worth more, keeping it well maintained & tidy will.
worse things can happen than killing yourself
if only i knew then what i know now.
i would own a house instead of pictures of a turbo accent wrapped around a bus.
i also could have spent the last 6 years living in that house instead of in court and brain rehab, insurance doctors ect .
only to find that peoples hear loud cars and assume/take offence and then make statments that you were speeding ,get the picture ?

listen to your dad he knows you and the road better than anyone.

The only difference between say a 17yo driver and say a 25yo is self control and real experience that can only be had by dealing with the majority of morons on the road and by driving many thousands of kms in all conditions

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Fordrunner 5.0 Turbo

NSW, Australia

MoNGooSE wrote:
Guys... stop bickering.

I don't agree that a 16 year old needs any more power than a Falcon already has. But the raw truth is that he asked a question and the only replies he should be getting in this thread are ones that answer his question... If you don't agree with what he wants to do then just don't post. It's simple.

So the only people that should post are the ones that let him hear what he wants to hear instead of what he needs to hear. That's the most preposterous statement I've read on this site in the 6 odd years that I've been a member. No wonder the youth of today are f**k up. If its not what they want to hear then it shouldn't be said. I am not one to feed egos, if you haven't already noticed.

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:09 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: 98' el

SA, Australia

hey steve.....yeah mann--um well would u have the "know how" to convert it wid me?..coz yeah i dont think my old man would!haha thanks for the info tho..ill catch u round..

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: XW, EL, Territory, VFR800

Power: 129 rwkw

SA, Australia

I did not say that mate. And I really don't know why you're taking such exception to what is being said in this thread. I agree with almost everything you've said but I don't think this is the place to say it.

All I said is that your comments were not helpful. And they weren't. Get over yourself mate.

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

xcabbi wrote:
MoNGooSE wrote:
Guys... stop bickering.

I don't agree that a 16 year old needs any more power than a Falcon already has. But the raw truth is that he asked a question and the only replies he should be getting in this thread are ones that answer his question... If you don't agree with what he wants to do then just don't post. It's simple.

So the only people that should post are the ones that let him hear what he wants to hear instead of what he needs to hear. That's the most preposterous statement I've read on this site in the 6 odd years that I've been a member. No wonder the youth of today are f**k up. If its not what they want to hear then it shouldn't be said. I am not one to feed egos, if you haven't already noticed.

Who do u think u are? a parent? a friend? ur just a forum junkie that has too much time and hot air to direct at everyone who doesnt share your 'mature' opinions. U may be trying to do and say the right thing but no one is going to listen to u or care if u just angry.. Jony doesnt need me to say this for him, but seriously just stop posting in this thread, give it up mate :shock:

1997 EL Fairmont [EHELL] Mods: 2.5" straight through Redback Mandrel Bent Exhaust from cat back, BA XR8 18" Replica's, LPG conversion, Kingspring Superlows - front and rear, Monroe GT lowered shocks all round, Clear side repetors, FPV front floor mats..

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Fordrunner 5.0 Turbo

NSW, Australia

I actually sorted things out with jonny so this beef was over a few hours ago.

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

alright my bad, im pretty sure u steamed hot air at me once too so was sick of seeing it again..

chill

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Holden VF Calais / NL FBT

VIC, Australia

Cut The crap guys - Scabbi Keep it to pm's man, no need to drag it up here on the forum.

Don't post if you have nothing to contribute to the users question.

We are all on here for the same reason

Nicko

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:40 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: 02 xls ute 347

SA, Australia

eyy john
i could put the gearbox and that s**t in that s**t easy but i dont know how i would go with the peddal box and the fly wheel if i had my old man doing it with me it would be a piece of piss but on my own i might struggle getting it done quik lol

02 series 3 AU marline ute 5speed 347 stroker

Sort by  
 Page 6 of 6  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6