Lueky performance exhausts 

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: EL XR6

WA, Australia

Hot dang that's cheap!

5spd Heritage Green EL XR6. Wheels by ROH. Stereo by Clarion. Exhaust by Pacemaker & Lukey. Suspension by Whiteline, Durashock and K-Mac.

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:44 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: BF MKII V8 Fairmont Ghia

WA, Australia

king kezza, 870 is a little high if it isnt with a cat.

i got a 2.5" lukey with centre muffler and rear resinator with pacey's PH 4499 (non competition) for 800

2007 Steel BF Ghia MKII V8 - 19" GTP's + Superlows

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:25 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EL Manual

VIC, Australia

Ask the place that does the work to weld some bolts to your headers so you can refit the factory heat shield.
I also made a heat shield for the power steering pump.

I have lukeys but would say pacemakers would be better. The primary runners are long and perpendicular with the head which is supposed to be good for torque and that's what I noticed most after fitting them.

Manual EL Gli.
Mods: Crow Stg3, Chiptorque Dynotune. Lukey Exhaust. DBA slotted rotors, EBC Pads. Whiteline Low Susp. EL GT Swaybars, ROH Envy 17 x235 wheels. Vehicle Datalogger Display V2.0,

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

Spork wrote:
Ask the place that does the work to weld some bolts to your headers so you can refit the factory heat shield.

you won't need to. you can just do the top two bolts up were the heat shield and headers bolt ot the head. Due to the extractors coming out further, the bottom of the head shield will stay agains tthe rest of the extractors.

If you cang et Lukey's or what ever at serious el cheepo prices then go for it, as the money you can save can go to say a Wade cam or something. And a Wade Cam and el cheepo extractors would be more gain than just better extractors I'd think!

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:35 pm 
Oompa Loompa

QLD, Australia

when i bought some gear off jmm a year ago i quized him about his headers and asked him what was best .he told me lukey had the best top end gains but suffered in the low to mid range torque and that theres offered the best torque range with decent topend (can't remember if they were the race series or streetfighter )he also said pacies were no good and to steer clear of them .
i'd still love to see someone do a dyno shootout with all the different headers

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways

fs5 wrote:
when i bought some gear off jmm a year ago i quized him about his headers and asked him what was best .he told me lukey had the best top end gains but suffered in the low to mid range torque and that theres offered the best torque range with decent topend (can't remember if they were the race series or streetfighter )he also said pacies were no good and to steer clear of them .
i'd still love to see someone do a dyno shootout with all the different headers

JMM also say the DEV4 is good for 150 to 160rwkw.
yet put one on a dyno and it only makes 140rwkw

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: EL XR6

WA, Australia

have to agree with tickford_6. No disrespect to jmm at all, I would love a dev 5 kit for my car but why do most people with 4.0s say that these engines respond much better to pacies than lukeys? If you ask me jmm would probably say something like that so you would buy their extractors instead of pacies.

5spd Heritage Green EL XR6. Wheels by ROH. Stereo by Clarion. Exhaust by Pacemaker & Lukey. Suspension by Whiteline, Durashock and K-Mac.

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:47 pm 
Smokin em up

VIC, Australia

My car came with Lukey extractors and what i would assume is Lukey 2.5" exhaust as well, already on it.

So i couldnt really tell how different it felt before extractors & exhaust, but it sounds awesome. A nice burble at idle then lets rip once you start swingwing the needle around the tacho :D

1996 5spd EF2 XR6 - Genuine AJR's, full kit........

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2