Fordmods Logo

possable blown head gasget. 

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: possable blown head gasget.
Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:44 pm 
Tyre Shredder

WA, Australia

Krytox wrote:
I don't think either party was insulting each other.

"Milo 302" was just saying just throw some chem-i-weld in it to keep it going for now, as your building a new motor anyways.

Its virtually impossible to discyphor typing sarcasm.

and as above, I would only use chem-i-weld if i had too, not on a motor i was keeping.

Exactly, sarcasm is hard to pick up without a tone of voice or facial expression, thats why said what i said.Only trying to help dude thats it.
And for the record i wouldnt even use bars leaks or chemiweld on a motor i was going to keep either its horrible stuff.

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:47 pm 
Tyre Shredder

WA, Australia

big dell wrote:
thanks mate but i think i will use this as a chance to rebuild an au motor as i can get one cheep with good kms

Is this sarcasm?

I am confused and i think my useless advice will go off to have a cup of tea now :wink:

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:22 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: XH falcon ute

NSW, Australia

yeah mate i checked the plugs and there was a small amount of coolant in the 4th cylinder from the front. the reason that i said it was sarcasm was so it could be picked up on. So my last comment clearly had no sarcasm as it would have been stated as it makes every thing easer. And having only a small encounter with chemiweld type products i would not use them unless i was a couple a hundred km's from home and it was the only way that i could passably get home.
But as i don't have to be any where and i have back up transport i will not worry and will just drive my ute until it stops or i have finished rebuilding a new motor but as there was only a small amount of coolant in the cylinder then i would be lead to believe that i will be able to that i will be able to get the new motor finished before my ute breaks.
thanks to every one for posting your opinions and helping me.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2