Fordmods Logo

New Custom Bonnet & Front Bar for Super Pursuit 

Page 1 of 4 [ 56 posts ] Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: New Custom Bonnet & Front Bar for Super Pursuit
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:56 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: FPV Super Pursuit

NSW, Australia

Hi Guys, have not visited the forum for awhile - have been giving my Super Pursuit a facelift since March.

An all new Aggressor MKIV Bonnet - this one has the addition of a centre scoop - and the centre scoop is also finished in carbon fibre - there are also carbon fibre ribbons that come down the bonnet and flow onto the new front bar.

The new front bar also has highlights of carbon fibre - the mesh I imported from the USA. With the extra grill areas, we gain about 20% more space for air to flow into the engine bay. There are also grill areas below the lights which allow air to flow into the brake areas.

Extra lighting is featured with 4 Hella Mini Fog Lights - two each side - really good lights and can be also be driven with them on at all times. New LED side blinkers finish off the new bar.

The Ute also has a complete new interior refit.

Ciao - James

Attachments:
Blackneedle photos 871.jpg
Blackneedle photos 871.jpg [ 121.25 KiB | Viewed 2132 times ]
Blackneedle photos 866.jpg
Blackneedle photos 866.jpg [ 121.14 KiB | Viewed 2122 times ]

BA Super Pursuit - Aggressor Bonnet & Front Bar -Rear Entertainment Unit - 33" TV - Custom Interior - Reverse Camera - 2 tone HOK Paint - Advanti Rims - 20x8.5" front - 20x10" rear - 20x10" Custom Trailer - Winner Ute of the Year Deni Ute Muster 2008

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

looks like a Lance done up

Your all a bunch of f**k Heads delete this f**k account stupid useless C*** who run this site cant even sell something useless wankers

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:13 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

that sorta looks like the front of a dodge ram but im not too sure bout the carbon fibre bit on the front

||EL FAIRMONT||
ALPINE TYPE R 12'S K&N POD SHIFT KIT
2.5"REDBACK MANDRELL BENT
||WANT||
19'S TYPHOON KIT RESPRAY :)

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WAY WAY WAY too busy...
it has more vents in it that the common ricer has - looked much better stocko with the nice paint job...

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: ED Fairmont Ghia & EF XR8

VIC, Australia

agreed. the bonnet looks tuff, but that new bar is a pox. too much mesh.

it would alright if you sitched the 2 side grill son the bar, ditched the quad spot lights and made the lower grill 1 big opening and mesh similar to that on the fpv's

but the it would just be a lightly modified typhoon bar

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:21 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

dave0 wrote:
that sorta looks like the front of a dodge ram but im not too sure bout the carbon fibre bit on the front

you can get it without the carbon fibre - I have carbon fibre as I also have other areas on the ute hightlighted by carbon fibre.

Ciao - James

BA Super Pursuit - Aggressor Bonnet & Front Bar -Rear Entertainment Unit - 33" TV - Custom Interior - Reverse Camera - 2 tone HOK Paint - Advanti Rims - 20x8.5" front - 20x10" rear - 20x10" Custom Trailer - Winner Ute of the Year Deni Ute Muster 2008

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:25 pm 
Parts Gopher

ACT, Australia

its a show car being different is good, one of a kind,alot of hard work well done
cant wait to see it around the shows :-)

I drive and support ford

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:26 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

nannas_ed wrote:
agreed. the bonnet looks tuff, but that new bar is a pox. too much mesh.

it would alright if you sitched the 2 side grill son the bar, ditched the quad spot lights and made the lower grill 1 big opening and mesh similar to that on the fpv's

but the it would just be a lightly modified typhoon bar

The object was to create a custom job - did not want it to look like a clone of another Ford. This also applies to the quad fog lights - never did like the 2 large lights on the original bar. As for the front bar, mine being a show car stands out a bit more than the norm - especially with the mesh being finished in brass. you can opt out of the mesh under the lights and also paint them in black or colour match to your own car. Just by doing any of these things will give your car an individual look.

Ciao - James

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:11 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: XR8

QLD, Australia

got pics of the interior

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

ewwww...

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:10 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

SP021 wrote:
dave0 wrote:

you can get it without the carbon fibre - I have carbon fibre as I also have other areas on the ute hightlighted by carbon fibre.

Ciao - James

you know what mate just took another but longer look at it and i like it there must have been alot of hard hours in making this kit and the bonnet looks really good soo i now give u two thumbs up :)

||EL FAIRMONT||
ALPINE TYPE R 12'S K&N POD SHIFT KIT
2.5"REDBACK MANDRELL BENT
||WANT||
19'S TYPHOON KIT RESPRAY :)

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: Esky

WA, Australia

dude thats just too much, theres too much happening on it. wasting money thats for sure

Team EGO

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: Fairlaine XR, ford thunderbird

QLD, Australia

jeez thats overkill the interior looks nice but the bonnet is over kill

Fairlaine XR, it’s the James Bond of Fords

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:28 am 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

hickmanioz wrote:
dude thats just too much, theres too much happening on it. wasting money thats for sure

As I have said, each to their own - money was not the object of the exercise -

Ciao - James

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:35 am 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

dave0 wrote:
SP021 wrote:
dave0 wrote:

Ciao - James

you know what mate just took another but longer look at it and i like it there must have been alot of hard hours in making this kit and the bonnet looks really good soo i now give u two thumbs up :)

Thanks - it is difficult to judge from an image - one can say when they look at the image that the bonnet is too busy - thing is driving down the road you don't really notice it until you are up close - you know the car looks different and then you really notice it.

The car has taken out over 80 trophies, many for paint and panel work -

What I like about it, is that I have not taken an ordinary Ford and tried to turn it into a look-alike FPV - in my opinion, anyone that just adds a FPV body kit to their standard Ford has no imagination - just like turning an ordinary Holden Commodore into a HSV Clone.

My Super Pursuit is a BA model - I would never have dreamed of trying to turn it into a BF Super Pursuit clone.

Ciao - James

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 4  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next