Fordmods Logo

A Blonde Moument..Going to be COSTLY...Guys dont try this.. 

 

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

 
 Post subject: Re: A Blonde Moument..Going to be COSTLY...Guys dont try this..
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:42 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 1434

Joined: 14th Jul 2008

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: Falcon EF Gli

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Your gf brother....... $1000.....wtf!!!!!!!!!!!

 

_________________

AsIzZy

My Build Thread:
post994940.html#p994940

For Sale Thread 1
forums/viewtopic.php?t=70845&highlight=

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: A Blonde Moument..Going to be COSTLY...Guys dont try this..
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:34 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 686

Joined: 26th Jul 2009

Ride: EF daily, xc project

Location: Park Central
NSW, Australia

asizzy wrote:
Your gf brother....... $1000.....wtf!!!!!!!!!!!


maybe they dont get along too well

 

_________________

ef falcon daily driver
78 xc falcon 500 project
http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/bradley4567-s-xc-t83750.html

calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: A Blonde Moument..Going to be COSTLY...Guys dont try this..
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:45 pm 
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 14513

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Ride: ford falcon au3 xr8

Location: a shit suburb in sydney
NSW, Australia

McLennanEF wrote:
all good.. called my local mechanic and he got me onto this locksmith.. 2new keys in less then 10mins.. also drove to my car and made the keys there. 150 it ended up being.


good that you got it sorted. but you could have just taken your vin number to ford and it would have cost around $25 for a new key..

i did it with my ed, gave my local ford the vin, 10 mins and $25 i had a new key....
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: A Blonde Moument..Going to be COSTLY...Guys dont try this..
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 1434

Joined: 14th Jul 2008

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: Falcon EF Gli

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

TROYMAN wrote:
McLennanEF wrote:
all good.. called my local mechanic and he got me onto this locksmith.. 2new keys in less then 10mins.. also drove to my car and made the keys there. 150 it ended up being.


good that you got it sorted. but you could have just taken your vin number to ford and it would have cost around $25 for a new key..

i did it with my ed, gave my local ford the vin, 10 mins and $25 i had a new key....


Atleast he didn't pay $1000.............

 

_________________

AsIzZy

My Build Thread:
post994940.html#p994940

For Sale Thread 1
forums/viewtopic.php?t=70845&highlight=

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: A Blonde Moument..Going to be COSTLY...Guys dont try this..
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 686

Joined: 26th Jul 2009

Ride: EF daily, xc project

Location: Park Central
NSW, Australia

asizzy wrote:
TROYMAN wrote:
McLennanEF wrote:
all good.. called my local mechanic and he got me onto this locksmith.. 2new keys in less then 10mins.. also drove to my car and made the keys there. 150 it ended up being.


good that you got it sorted. but you could have just taken your vin number to ford and it would have cost around $25 for a new key..

i did it with my ed, gave my local ford the vin, 10 mins and $25 i had a new key....


Atleast he didn't pay $1000.............



what happens if its not the original barrel?

does ford have the key shape on file or did u actually give them the key to copy, very interested in what ford do??

 

_________________

ef falcon daily driver
78 xc falcon 500 project
http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/bradley4567-s-xc-t83750.html

calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: A Blonde Moument..Going to be COSTLY...Guys dont try this..
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:13 pm 
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 14513

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Ride: ford falcon au3 xr8

Location: a shit suburb in sydney
NSW, Australia

bradley4567 wrote:
asizzy wrote:
TROYMAN wrote:
McLennanEF wrote:
all good.. called my local mechanic and he got me onto this locksmith.. 2new keys in less then 10mins.. also drove to my car and made the keys there. 150 it ended up being.


good that you got it sorted. but you could have just taken your vin number to ford and it would have cost around $25 for a new key..

i did it with my ed, gave my local ford the vin, 10 mins and $25 i had a new key....


Atleast he didn't pay $1000.............



what happens if its not the original barrel?

does ford have the key shape on file or did u actually give them the key to copy, very interested in what ford do??


if its not the original barrel? well your f**k!!!
but if all your locks are the same key, there is a high chance they are original.
ford has the key cut combination for the vin number on file...
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:41 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names