Post subject: Re: LPG prices are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INFLATED
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:42 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: PX2 Ranger 4x4 XLT Dual CAB

VIC, Australia

MICKYYYY wrote:
Back on topic please

Sorry about that, got a little side tracked there.

She's meanness put to music and the b**ch is born to run!
Like the sign says, "speed's just a question of money. How fast can you go?"

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

MICKYYYY wrote:
Back on topic please

Spoke to my local servo where i fill LPG at and had a chat about this topic and said he is happy to have a petition there. Alot of taxi driver's fill up there and he recon's he will get a 100 signatures in a couple days.

I will speak to a couple local LPG fitter's before i go ahead

Send me a copy of the petition too. i'll get all my customers to sign it.

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

tickford_6 wrote:
MICKYYYY wrote:
Back on topic please

Spoke to my local servo where i fill LPG at and had a chat about this topic and said he is happy to have a petition there. Alot of taxi driver's fill up there and he recon's he will get a 100 signatures in a couple days.

I will speak to a couple local LPG fitter's before i go ahead

Send me a copy of the petition too. i'll get all my customers to sign it.

Let me talk to a few lpg workshops and get a feeler of what they think and talk to LPG Australia before i get things going.

I want this to be fair for everyone and even if prices have went abit up for material i want to achieve same or extra 3 months tops payback period.

If it all work's out ill need people like yourself in each state to get signature's of support.

Wanted Either Capri/Cortina/XY/XW/XR/XT with tough V8 stroker engine, auto, 9inch, upgraded brakes etc[/SIZE][/size][/color]

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Getting LPGA on side will be your best chance.

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:02 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

We need to band together and fight this as it's becoming rediculas!!!!

I need people to put there hand up in different states to help me get signature's and support, so basically walking into LPG installer's workshop, LPG petrol station's, workshops that take care of taxi's and tell them the about proposal.

Once i talk to LPG Australia and a couple other workshops and get there support ill get online petition going and everything else.

Basically i want everyone to come out of this rebate still with pocket's full so to speak

- Get taxes off LPG and back down to early 30's

- Get LPG whole saler's like BRC/Impco, MED, Australian LPG warehouse to drop prices of kits as they went up roughly 40% once rebate came in.

- LPG installer's still make same money on install or there about's so they didn't get much out of the rebate.

- Get rid of all doggy LPG installer's who got there license when rebate came in to make money, so will need feedback of bad install expirence and notify the regulator's and LPG equipment supplier's.

The government should still push LPG as an alternative fuel without the rebate and get regulator's to send letter's, to all people with car's that have kit's available for there car.

This will help the industry and make money on turnover and will generate more job's.

Wanted Either Capri/Cortina/XY/XW/XR/XT with tough V8 stroker engine, auto, 9inch, upgraded brakes etc[/SIZE][/size][/color]

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:14 am 

Ride: AU XR8

NSW, Australia

imo your flogging a dead horse.... good luck.

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:55 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Worth a try bud and with a can do attitude and getting the right people on board things happen..........

I've always said and seen it that Australian's complain but lay on there back about it but look in europe and Libya right now, people stand and things change........................

All i want from these people is just a signature of support!!!!

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Spoke with LPG Australia and they are very interested and want to hear the feedback from all us LPG user's

They corrected me in saying that the LPG rebate scheme has increased prices as it's all set by the Saudi Aramco and there are no current taxes on LPG. The government are wanting to introduce a tax December 2011.

In regards to conversion cost's going up because of rebate is a hard one to fight as i need document's proving that LPG wholesaler's of parts are taking advantage of. If i do get the documents then the wholesaler's will need to justify cost's increasing............. I will be hard pressed getting this info very likely..............

What we can do is get the conversion rebate back to $2000.00, make sure no tax is introduced on LPG and find these installer's doing a poor job.

I will be posting a new thread with a poll of support and a online petition and will ask, anyone to post it on other forum's who use LPG and get there support.

Let's band together people and show support as we do have a say............

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: 5.0lt NF /351 ZD Fairlane

NSW, Australia

I hear you brother! 8-)

NF Fairlane with 5.0 and 5 speed goodness!
XE Fairmont Ghia

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

MICKYYYY wrote:
Worth a try bud and with a can do attitude and getting the right people on board things happen..........

I've always said and seen it that Australian's complain but lay on there back about it but look in europe and Libya right now, people stand and things change........................

All i want from these people is just a signature of support!!!!

The uprising in Egypt ended well due to the military not backing the government.

You know why?... well one wish man told me about the people in the military- we are them and they are us!... once they get that message, it's likely the highest of command will turn against the government puppeteers. doubt and fear of an uprising will lead to desertion. desertion then becomes an army when called to revolt. that is the biggest fear by any government and it all comes down to one thing- we are them and they are us...

Anyways back on topic.
the truth is, we can source oil from hundreds of countries but for some reason these oil rich cartel a***hole dwells on fear and market speculation if a shot is fired in the oil rich meddle east.

Libya isn't the only oil rich country in the world and as far as I know, there was an embargo on Libya over quarter of a century. we were doing just fine without their oil.
suddenly the price of the barrel sky rocket because of the conflict in Libya. FFS cut the s**t, we're not buying that lame capitalising market speculation anymore!... well, only if the masses aren't deterred from asking questions.

Good on ya bro, might be a good idea to use "GoPetition" to spread the news to those who don't know what to do or those who are buried deep in ignorant defeatism!

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:50 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Anyone on 4WD forums or other forums where there are LPG user's???

I need to get ppl on board in different states to leave petitions at LPG stations, workshops where taxi's go to fill and service.

Im in Sydney so need other's outer west and in other states, please rasise ur hand if you can help out.....................

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

MICKYYYY wrote:
We need to band together and fight this as it's becoming rediculas!!!!

I need people to put there hand up in different states to help me get signature's and support, so basically walking into LPG installer's workshop, LPG petrol station's, workshops that take care of taxi's and tell them the about proposal.

Once i talk to LPG Australia and a couple other workshops and get there support ill get online petition going and everything else.

Basically i want everyone to come out of this rebate still with pocket's full so to speak

- Get taxes off LPG and back down to early 30's

- Get LPG whole saler's like BRC/Impco, MED, Australian LPG warehouse to drop prices of kits as they went up roughly 40% once rebate came in.

- LPG installer's still make same money on install or there about's so they didn't get much out of the rebate.

- Get rid of all doggy LPG installer's who got there license when rebate came in to make money, so will need feedback of bad install expirence and notify the regulator's and LPG equipment supplier's.

The government should still push LPG as an alternative fuel without the rebate and get regulator's to send letter's, to all people with car's that have kit's available for there car.

This will help the industry and make money on turnover and will generate more job's.

this would be the best thing for the industry ^

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Definatly so we need to work together to make all this happen.

Is anyone going to help me out with petition distribution???

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

I can't help much if the main focus is getting rid of poor quality installers.
There are only 3 installers in my town and we all buy and sell to each other when we need to.
The other guys are pretty good too, so it would be a bad move for me to back that one.

Cost of parts and cost at the pump i'm more then happy to help. Our pump price sits at 0.83 at the moment.

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

tickford_6 wrote:
I can't help much if the main focus is getting rid of poor quality installers.
There are only 3 installers in my town and we all buy and sell to each other when we need to.
The other guys are pretty good too, so it would be a bad move for me to back that one.

Cost of parts and cost at the pump i'm more then happy to help. Our pump price sits at 0.83 at the moment.

Thats cool as all i need is signature's of support for the topic's that i mentioned.

How long have u been buying and fitting lpg gear??? could u give me an idea of cost rises over the years of you buying??? u can pm me as i want to get a feeler..............

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 6  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next