CAMS & gmh screw Ford again 

Page 3 of 5 [ 67 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:42 am 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AUXR6 HP With Ducati SupA Bike!

WA, Australia

nice find greg!

i think it has came up as when ambrose's co driver got out the avesco dude said he did not have a balaclava on
yet he was able to produce it from his pocket....

BIASED i tell ya

RIP SCOTT

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:58 am 
Fordmods Addict

Ride: BA XR6T

VIC, Australia

Disco Frank wrote:
nice find greg!

i think it has came up as when ambrose's co driver got out the avesco dude said he did not have a balaclava on
yet he was able to produce it from his pocket....

BIASED i tell ya

not only did he pull it from his pocket all hot and sweaty but he also had the f**k marks on his face to prove he was wearing it. wot more proof do u need they are biased

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:34 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Happy wrote:
ksha9x wrote:
unfortunatly cant blame murphy for that if you watch the footage prior to the event and the rules the overtaking car must give room to the other vehicle, ambrose hit murphy in the right hand side of his car and front, then yes murphy went straight ahead into the rear of ambrose. Now after the incident did Murphy not continue to drive car didnt look damaged, may be when ambrose hit him trying to pass him he broke Murphy's front right steering that is why a seeming undamaged car was taken from the track. Ambrose was frustrated with getting screwed with the stop go and was pushing to hard and caused the accident. Also he may not have worn it for 2 years but Bathurst is an international event so is under different rules compared to regualar series, so as y nobody was picked up.

so how come they don't apply the same rules to the New Zealand race OR the China race ... how more international do you need to get???

Ambrose hasn't worn a balaclarva in three years, yet today three quarters of the way through the race they decide to ping him for it..... :evil:

Possibly because the in-car race cam showed the bare skin of his neck which might be too difficult for them to pretend not to see it. I know that when Luff got penalised and my attention was drawn to it, I was watching and listening to Ambrose and his pit boss on the radio declaring that the balaclava was on. Yet while Marcus was promising that, the in-car race cam was showing flashes of his bare neck. If we could see that then so could the officials in the control room and they probably had to act due to the event being run under International rules.

5.6L of carbon footprint.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:54 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EF 5 Speed, XH Uterus :P

TAS, Australia

Vic wrote:
Possibly because the in-car race cam showed the bare skin of his neck which might be too difficult for them to pretend not to see it. I know that when Luff got penalised and my attention was drawn to it, I was watching and listening to Ambrose and his pit boss on the radio declaring that the balaclava was on. Yet while Marcus was promising that, the in-car race cam was showing flashes of his bare neck. If we could see that then so could the officials in the control room and they probably had to act due to the event being run under International rules.

agreed, but why didn't they pick up on it after his first stint? Also, i'm sure he wasn't the only one not wearing it, did they check the rest of the field, as Ambrose suggested?

Maloo - Holden's word for ugly.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:14 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BF XR6, BF XT Wagon

Power: 197 rwkw

WA, Australia

Murphy f**k up the corner before the accident allowing Marcus to fly past all be it with a bit of a tap (if you open the hole you got expect people to pass you) but both cars were still straight and driveable and then Murphy didnt give Ambrose enough room on the following corner. Ambrose was right next to the wall so he couldnt give Murph any room, Murph new that but lost his cool way before Ambrose. Murph was pointing and yelling that fired up Ambrose and then they were both having a go.
Murphs fault all the way. The B pillar rule is not in effect. The rule is must give racing room which Murphy did not.

As for the balaclava rule you cant change the rules for one race for the season. International race or not if you have to wear one it must be all season not just pick and choose races. AVESCO are f**k up the sport.
What about the other drivers who were'nt wearing balaclavas huh? Oh yeah there was quite a few. Take a look at some of the footage.

I think the only reason Skaife won was because there wasnt any decent drivers left to beat him.

TANDER THE RACE IS 161 LAPS NOT 1.

EL XR8
Timmeh banned himself from being a moderator.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:29 am 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: AU III XR8

QLD, Australia

I was so mad after the race, i could hardly talk.
If you have a look at the footage, you can see that murphy wasnt even up to the b pillar of ambroses car, and he didnt even try to turn into the corner,
he just drove straight into ambrose on purpose, because he knew he couldnt
beat him.
What it all boils down to, is that murphy is just like every other holden driver.
A total F@#k#@g W*#ker.

Murphy can kiss my big hairy a**.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:41 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF XR6, BF XT Wagon

Power: 197 rwkw

WA, Australia

This is posted on the V8 Supercars website

Quote:
The first time into turn two Greg Murphy got wide and Ambrose had the momentum to get past him. Going into the left hander into The Cutting Murphy drove into the side of the Pirtek Falcon badly damaging both cars and blocking the track.

All f**k Murphys fault. Deny that you holdung C***!!!!

EL XR8
Timmeh banned himself from being a moderator.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:20 pm 
ACT Cruise Moderator

Ride: '06 BF GT-P

Power: 293 rwkw

ACT, Australia

The stewards left it open though, declaring it a racing incident.

1998 DL LTD in Sparkling Burgundy, daily, 302W, stereo, slow
2006 BF GT-P in Ego, mods. Supercharged 5.8L all alloy modular

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:25 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: AU III XR8

QLD, Australia

There's no way it was a race incident,
Murphy did it on purpose. :evil:

Murphy can kiss my big hairy a**.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Territory TX AWD & AUII XLS EGAS

NSW, Australia

http://www.fordforums.com.au/photos/sho ... 756&page=1

04 Territory TX AWD - Winter White - optioned up
06 Falcon BFII XLS ute EGAS - Winter White - EGA-54D Version 2

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 37 images

Ride: V8 EF Futura

SA, Australia

ksha9x wrote:
unfortunatly cant blame murphy for that if you watch the footage prior to the event and the rules the overtaking car must give room to the other vehicle, ambrose hit murphy in the right hand side of his car and front, then yes murphy went straight ahead into the rear of ambrose.

As was brought to light after russ was penalised in the tangle with skaife several moon ago. Both drivers are required to afford each other racing room. Murph could have avoided the incident but chose not to.

Take me back to the day! Nose in front of the B-pillar? Yep. Track is all yours.

I promise..... I will never die.

Fordmods Administration Group MINOR PUNKED

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:19 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: EFII Futura

VIC, Australia

Was interesting watching the bits on sports tonight last night (sunday) They showed some of the drivers on the grid before the race. Murphy,Skaife,Ingall,Jones (brad) and probably other were NOT wearing balaclavas either. :roll: I think the result shoud be investigated by Avesco, not that they will. But I don't know about watching any more v8 races, the results are determined by officials these days. And don't forget the officials hate Ambrose anyway, cause he bagged em out at wanneroo saying he's glad he's leaving such a pathetically run series.I'll stick to F1 I think.Good strong 4th for Webber in Japan :D

Old Holdens never die,they die WAY before they get old!

Post subject: A9X s**t
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:16 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: BA Turbo

QLD, Australia

[quote="ksha9x"]ok franky baby you want a tissue pal. Bathurst is still the biggest most watched race. My holdens all go unlike yourself ford boy who buys it as is from the factory then puts a hole in the exhaust so it can sound somewhere near close to ballsy. I actually build my cars they may have no windows or parts but they run and drive im sure the VK will spank u the LJ will give you a run for your money and well the LX Hatch has also proved it 1/4times dont lie, Mr ill run a red light so i can get a head start and still lose. Now how is that Holden you have in the backyard thats right your a Ford boy you dont know how to use a spanner do ya. Now what the point of picking on my house hey b**ch at least i have one...Oh thats right you spend so much money on your ford trying to keep up with my 30 yo Holden that u cant afford a house. :)

Edit - while my Vk 308 ex-pursuit and 308 SS go up in value how the depreciation on that XR6 going sold it yet. Honda BOY[/quote]

I take it you think your a9x is a great car.
Typical holden wank.
Go have a read of AUSTRALIAN MUSCLE CAR magazine where you would find that the torana would not have finished a race if it wasn't for the illeagal gearbox mods and the 200 min made of which there was only 100 made that could only been bought buy people who have race licence's.
These cars ran ported big valve heads with rollers.
CAMS would not allow f@rt to fit rollers to his hardtops because we all know your s**t torana's would have copped a flogging.

Holdens cheat to win face it.
And your so called hero brock in his xu1 who ran a alloy sand blasted and painted s**t holden orange engine block would have to be the biggest cheat in motorsport.

The list goes on so go educate your self.

I suppose you think the current and upcoming holdents are better to because you won bathurst.
How come they still run that boot lip spoiler that gives extra low speed cornering downforce(thats right they still need extra help to be competitive)
I read about both manufacturer's to see what the competion is like, something you need to do.
You then may pull your head out of your a** and see the reality.

Now piss off out of here your not welcome.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: BOXCAR (Not some sorry ass EF/EL

QLD, Australia

Watch that video and it's clear Murphy was wide of the racing line, he was making damn sure Ambrose was spun around. The officials are turning this sport into f**k slot car racing, not to mention the inconsistent and biased decisions. The non wearing of a balaclava effects no one but the driver and should be a post race fine at most. Considering the gentlemens agreement made at the start of the 03 season by CAMS and AVESCO not to enforce the rule, Ambrose and SBR have every right to be p****d off. In light of recent events and the dropping of Eastern Creek next year for the f**k middle east, I wont be watching or attending any v8 events next year. Its turning into something I dont like unfortunately. I want to watch racing not this s**t.

The artist formerly known as seton005 (and allegedly The_Murph).

When I was growing up, we were so poor we could'nt even afford to pay attention.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Ford FPV FG F6 310

Power: 149 rwkw

QLD, Australia

yes agreed seton.
i'm not sure i want to watch v8 supercars anymore.

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

R.I.P. BF XR6 Turbo - You will not be forgotten :( 12.06@120MPH

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 5  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next