Fordmods Logo

CAMS & gmh screw Ford again 

Page 1 of 5 [ 67 posts ] Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: CAMS & gmh screw Ford again
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:17 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: BA Turbo

QLD, Australia

Typical lets penalize the fastest ford on track for the most rediculist reason (no fire proof balacrava).

Why because they can do it and there's no chance of Ambrose to get the win once they make him do the penality.

I suppose it is a real issue in the fact if Ambrose's face caught fire he would not be able to see himself running over the offical who made the decision to penalize.

It should have been a after race penality with a fine.

And how many times has a front running ford been taken out at Bathurst (good one murph you toss Don't you like it when you havn't got the grunt to keep a Ford behind you. Was it orders from gmh management)

If that was me(Ambrose) I would have smashed you in the head with my helmet not given you a mouthful.

Lets see if Murph gets any race susspension/probation/fine over it like Ingall did on scaife.

They will probably pin the blame on Ambrose saying that he didn't give racing room.

How much longer do we have to put up with this s**t.

gmh has done it again in think(I didn't bother after Ambrose was taken out)

Do the maths Ambrose was doing 2:07's prior to this restart and scaife 2:09's
and the next best richards 2:10's with just over 20 laps to go with under 5 seconds lead over Ambrose That would have made for aleast a 5-15 sec lead at the finish for Ambrose depending on how qik he could make his passes.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

Yeah definiently alot of not happy jan moments for ford fans.

Also was there actually 2 drive thrus served for not wearing the balaclavas...one for ambrose and one for co-driver warren luff?

And yeah I lost interest in watching to after murphs dp s**t effort...got one d**k head....ambrose should have decked his a** right over the wall like murph almost sent the SBR weapon...

Well hopefully we still end up with a ford 1-2 finish at the end of the year

hang in their devil racer

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: ED 5 Speed GLiXR

QLD, Australia

Yeah i agree, would have been great had ambrose whacked murphy. But think of all the s**t that would come after it, he would create a bad name for himself, and even be suspended from the championship or had a bad impact on the team and his own championship. I'm taking the comfort in that murphy didnt win again.

17" Tezza Steelies, King F**king lows, pedders sports ryders, 2.5" cat back exhaust, pacemaker extractors, T5 manual
Low, loud and Slow

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Ford FPV FG F6 310

Power: 149 rwkw

QLD, Australia

murphy is a f**k after that incident.
he always was, but those comments he made just cemented his name in history for being the biggest f**k driver for holden in history.
he's worse than skaife now!

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

R.I.P. BF XR6 Turbo - You will not be forgotten :( 12.06@120MPH

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BF XR6, BF XT Wagon

Power: 197 rwkw

WA, Australia

I f**k hate Murph and AVESCO and supercheap for screwing Ford over.

But its past us now and we must concentrate on winning the rest of the season so Ford is still the championship winner.

We need another commitee or something to keep an eye on AVESCOs transparent bias to holdung. They keep saying this and that are good for the sport but AVESCO seem to f**k it up more times than they sort it out.
C***

EL XR8
Timmeh banned himself from being a moderator.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:54 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AUXR6 HP With Ducati SupA Bike!

WA, Australia

Timmeh wrote:
I f**k hate Murph and AVESCO and supercheap for screwing Ford over.

But its past us now and we must concentrate on winning the rest of the season so Ford is still the championship winner.

We need another commitee or something to keep an eye on AVESCOs transparent bias to holdung. They keep saying this and that are good for the sport but AVESCO seem to f**k it up more times than they sort it out.
C***

yer tis f**k!
:(
the whole thing but the stewards did do the wright thing unfortunatley re the balaclava
ambrose still had a really good chance of winning too before the f**k tool bag of a cats weeny assed C*** juice murph killed it

it was supposed to be an enduro not a demo derby

RIP SCOTT

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 1997 Falcon EL Gli/Sleeper

QLD, Australia

Doesnt really help either when you got Holden Sponsoring part of the event either....Umm vested interests come to mind here. Wonder who has whos hand in whos pocket here?????

" In life their is never an Obligation just an Opportunity to..Own an awesome 1970 Ford Mach 1 Mustang! "

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Is it just me or do avesco seem to pin point every little error SBR make? They always pick on marcos for little stupid things others get away with, and then kick dust in his face and create a media frenzy.
I think something needs to be done to fix the parity, whoa i said parity, its rearing its ugly head with the biased opinions in the commentary box, never giving ford drivers enough credit and making skaife out to be king s**t (note skaife seems to feature a channel "TEN" on his merchandise, little bit of a** kissing/handing over of money?).
Meh i have s**t loads to say but dont want to waste too much space.

17" Tezza Steelies, King F**king lows, pedders sports ryders, 2.5" cat back exhaust, pacemaker extractors, T5 manual
Low, loud and Slow

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Fordrunner 5.0 Turbo

NSW, Australia

Parity eh? Remember the AU and earlier days where the holdens had to shave off 10mm off their rear wing and a few cm off their air damn splitters cause ford could no even place in the top 10 at any event. Those were sad sad times.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: F6 Typhoon, BF XR6 Turbo

WA, Australia

I'm still to devastated to talk. What a let down that race was...how many holdens took fords out throughout the day. And like Ambrose said half the field ain't wearing balaclavas so they all should of been checked. And if that was an issue what about skaife stopping at the wrong team in pit lane that could of been a safety issue as well. Typical holden bias officials. When will this s**t end????????

Assumptions are the mother of all F**K UPS!

Simone

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

The answer simone is never. It has always been like that and always will. If anyone can remember back to the last canberra race (i think) when lowndes was leading and looking good for a race win, and then got a drive through for merging over the pit exit line (by a few mm). Then you see recent things against ford drivers leading races. And most if not all have been against ambrose.
It s**t me to think that they could let this happen and not notice a pattern in that holdens seem to get away with murder. You watch, after the hearing from the ambrose/murphy incident ambrose will cop the blame.

Low, loud and Slow

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:24 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: XR6 Wagon

WA, Australia

When are Holden gonna learn that they cant win against Ford without cheating or paying off some low down dirty money hungry a** kissing holden loving race official who is too busy trying to find things to justify his so called job. Too many chiefs not enough indians!

ImageImage
EF XR6 Wagon,RPD R6 cam,Wildcat extractors, Magnaflow cat,2.5" Lukey exhhaust.
Too many more too list

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: F6 Typhoon, BF XR6 Turbo

WA, Australia

Holdens started their crap from lap one taking poor brad jones out, him and bowe could have been good contenders to get up there as well. F**k I'm feeling so devasted at the moment.

Assumptions are the mother of all F**K UPS!

Simone

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:28 pm 
Tyre Shredder

WA, Australia

When are Holden gonna learn that they cant win against Ford without cheating or paying off some low down dirty money hungry a** kissing holden loving race official who is too busy trying to find things to justify his so called job. Too many chiefs not enough indians!

ImageImage
Too many more too list

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:35 pm 
Tyre Shredder

WA, Australia

What about what skaife did to ambrose here at wanneroo. He was too busy trying to squeeze out Markus that he went off cat corner aswell. I Know I was on that corner. It just doesnt end with those Holden Wankers.

ImageImage
Too many more too list

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 5  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next