For sale today is our much loved
Ford Falcon AUII XR6
Price: $5900 negotiable. Make me an offer!
This is a well looked after example but 4 cars and 1 bike is a bit excessive for a family of 2 so this one has to go.
Just spent over $1000 getting it ready for sale.
As always with cars I will be completely honest and open with my description of it.
- An almost complete service history right from brand new with only 1 or 2 entries missing.
- Last serviced by OGR in Mt. Gambier. Next service is not due for another 3000kms.
- Paint touched up and a few trolley dings repaired last month ($660).
- Brand new exhaust just fitted last week ($330).
- Brand new brake pads fitted last week ($100).
- Had the car looked over when getting the exhaust and brakes done and there was apparently no other mechanical work required.
- New Orion speakers professionally installed throughout.
- Custom fitted dash mat.
- Tow bar installed from new.
- Drives very well and has not missed a beat with us.
- Never been in a major accident (all original crash indicators are untouched).
- Rear right door seal has been jammed in the door one too many times and does not sit quite right. It is a very cheap and easy fix I just haven't gotten around to picking a new seal up from the wreckers.
- AC is nice and cold BUT the fan no longer runs at intermediate speeds. It is either off or on FULL. i.e. no medium speed. This is more than likely another simple fix, probably just a dud fan switch, but I just haven't gotten around to heading to a wreckers to get a new one.
- One of the globes in the instrument cluster has blown.
- Tyres still have good tread on them but are getting close to needing replacing.
More pics can be seen here; http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/underdal ... 1004007085
EF GT6 - 129.4rwkw - Feautured in Street Fords Issue #77
Last bumped by MoNGooSE on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:14 pm.
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests