Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: AU Super Lows, EL Lukey Extractors, Samsung Phone and more 

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Post subject: FS [VIC]: AU Super Lows, EL Lukey Extractors, Samsung Phone
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:17 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

Gday cobbers, just thought I'd chuck some stuff on here for a while before I put it on ebay and get raped by their fees. Just clearing out some old s**t I had lying around and trying to make some cash before next payday :) Will post anything but pickup would probably be best because I work 12-8 and getting to the post office is a prick. I'm in Ascot Vale in Melbourne.

First up we have a set of AU Superlow front springs, I got given these from a top bloke who I bought my extractors off and was dismayed to find out that these were for an AU and not an EF/EL :( According to him they were in his car for all of 3 months before he took them out and they sat in his shed until I came along, asking 70 bucks ONO

Next I'm trying to flog off my extractors I had on before I put on the 4480s, these are Lukey performance headers and they have some numbers on them that mean nothing to me. They're in good condition with no cracks, just a little bit dirty. There were some of these for sale just recently but in QLD, I think the guy wanted 200 bucks. Sounds fair to you? Sounds fair to me. Probably not too keen on posting these though. 02 Sensor on is still good and not all that old.

Also for sale I have a Samsung U100 which is supposedly the thinnest phone in the world. It's pretty damn cool, problem is it doesn't work on 3 networks. Thanks for telling me that ebay seller man I really appreciate that! It has no locks at all on any regular GSM network and I've tested it for 2 minutes on a Telstra NextG sim as well with no <i>apparent</i> problems, it just seems to hate 3. This phone is brand new, I only took it out of the box to charge it and that's it. It still has the damn screen protector. I'm asking 160 ONO for this.

Also just a couple of little random bits and pieces, K&N pod filter, Used for less than 1000ks, fits fine in an airbox, can supply with dodgy homemade PVC pipe adaptor for better surface area power or some crap like that! I took it off because I found it made little difference on my car though your experiences will probably differ. Made a cool sucking noise with the bonnet up though. Replaced with a K&N panel filter which was also probably a waste of money. Has a few dead bugs in it. Buyers bonus! 30 bucks?

MAP Sensor from EF Ghia, replaced because thought it was the cause of poor fuel economy, it was not the cause. 10 bucks.

EF Climate control with black buttons. Replaced due to someone soldered LEDS in the lower 2 bulb sockets before me and I think shorted the sockets out. Top one is fine. Has no globes. Was thinking about swapping the face over but couldnt be a***. 10 bucks.

Any questions shoot me a PM. Cheers!

EDIT: Also have an upgrade alarm for sale, check my post further down.

Attachments:
IMG_1780.jpg
IMG_1780.jpg [ 103.15 KiB | Viewed 1442 times ]

Last edited by Fetus Pie on Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:17 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: Au XR6 VCT

NSW, Australia

Mate how much to post to 2480 NSW on the super lows for the au

Go the mighty blue oval!!!!!!

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:47 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

Using the auspost calculator website it reckons around 27 dollars?

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

QLD, Australia

those Lukey extractors you are selling are stainless Steel ones and what the Mock boys use to fit before they designed there own extractors and what they used on testing all the DEV kits. So for $200 they are a good buy for anyone needing better headers.

Cheers.....

97 EL Fairmont 4l OHC .Silver.
Exhaust: Pacemaker's, 2.5" exhaust and Hiflow cat
Intake: FRAM AIRHOG , EL GT snorkel
XR6 300kpa fuel reg Stg 2 Auto Shift Kit.6DJA ECU
PM in Qld looking too buy Toyota 4*4 SR5 Dualcab Hilux 91-97 with 2.8l diesel engine/5spd manual

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA SVO, AU2, Toyota Crown

VIC, Australia

will those extractors fit straight on to a EB SI 3.9L MPEFI wothout ANY mods?

Daily driver: 2010 Toyota Crown hybrid 3.5L V6 hybrid. 254kw.
Weekend car: AU2 "XR8" 220kw 5L 5 speed. 19" BBS LM . Full exhaust. Lowered on Kings and Koni's. 13.8@97mph
Fast car: EA SVO AU motor. Built BTR. SDE 3500 stall. 76mm turbo. On E85. approx 425rwkw. 10.8@126mph

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:56 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: Fairlaine XR, ford thunderbird

QLD, Australia

only mod u need to do is put on a different flange hey wat features does the mobile have

Fairlaine XR, it’s the James Bond of Fords

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:57 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

Thanks for that little bit of info there EL__Fairmont I wasn't aware of that, pretty cool. ge2589 is right, they'll bolt up fine but they have a tri bolt flange so you just have to change the one on your cat. If you cant do it any good exhaust shop should be able to fit the whole thing to your car for like 150 max. Check out this for phone info, read the full specs as well should answer your questions http://www.samsung.com/au/consumer/detail/features.do?group=mobilephone&type=mobilephone&subtype=megapixelphone&model_cd=SGH-U100HBSOPS

Cheers fellas

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:29 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

Just a little bump and letting everyone know I've posted a couple things on eBay for cheaper than what I'm asking here. Other things are all still available. Also have available an upgrade alarm (keep your existing smartlock pad) with battery backup siren, seperate shock sensor, 3 point immobiliser etc. with wire colour guides and instructions for EF/ELs. The brand is Python, I bought it from JB HIFI for around 300 dollars a few months back.

Springs
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190248364514&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

Phone
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190248366345&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

Extractors
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190248368985&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

Last edited by Fetus Pie on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon

QLD, Australia

you still got hold of the climate control module? interested in posting it?

$15 posted?

Nicco's M112 Blown, T-56 equipped EF
forums/viewtopic.php?t=68319

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: Falcon EF Gli

VIC, Australia

You have a pic of the alarm box or something or a website i can have a look at?

AsIzZy

My Build Thread:
post994940.html#p994940

For Sale Thread 1
forums/viewtopic.php?t=70845&highlight=

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

how much for post on the springs to maffra vic 3860?less than 20 and theyre sold

97 el xr6,5 speed short shifter,sequential scoop,no arial,freshly resprayed,low on 17's,3 inch zorst,stainless hi flo cat,snort stage 3 stainless manifold,garrett t04e,front mount cooler,wolf 3d ecu,seimens 760cc injectors,walbro fuel pump

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:16 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

Nicco, check your pms.
Asizzy, for some reason I cant seem to find it on Python's website but I'll up some pics and stuff later tonight or tomorrow.

Extractors and springs have been sold!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 12 posts ]