Fordmods Logo

FS - Brisbane - EL Sedan 

 

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

 
 Post subject: FS - Brisbane - EL Sedan
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:08 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 39

Posts: 175

Joined: 6th Jun 2005

Ride: el falcon

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

hi all, i'm trying to sell my el falcon, galaxy blue, with bullbar. Mechanically: it has an au series 1 engine in it (has only done about 85,000) with a reconditioned gearbox (120,000) ,it is running dual fuel gas cylinder has about two more years in it, wiring needs some work. Internally: trip computer is in the car to be wired up, fairly tidy. it is running dual fuel gas cylinder has about two more years in it, Externally: no noticeable dents, brand new passenger side mirror, ef fairmont ghia mags with near new tyres (only done a few k's since fitting). I also have another au head Series 1 and an el head needs to be machined. I dont really want to sell it as ive already spent atleast a grand on it for the conversion, but unfortunately i have no space for me to do anymore work on it, so i have to sell. i am hoping to get about 1200 or near that atleast 1000

Last edited by martyel on Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1549

Joined: 27th Apr 2005

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: AU Fairmont Ghia

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

might want to change the title, and add pics........that is assuming you expect to sell it
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 4946

Joined: 15th Nov 2004

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

yes is the price for the car ?? heads ?? etc will it pass road worthy ..things like tyres etc ok ... so how many kms has the car actually seen ? any pics...with that price has it been in a prang or any major issues ?

 

_________________

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:06 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 39

Posts: 175

Joined: 6th Jun 2005

Ride: el falcon

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Big Kev wrote:
yes is the price for the car ?? heads ?? etc will it pass road worthy ..things like tyres etc ok ... so how many kms has the car actually seen ? any pics...with that price has it been in a prang or any major issues ?
the odometre reads 255,000, but as i said before the engine in it is a series 1 au that only had 85,000 and the gearbox only had 110,000 on it. the price is for the car, the other peices are avaiable separate, i havent got any pics yet, but as soon as i do i will put them up, the car is not running and needs work, possible rewiring as mentioned, so no not r/w or reg'd
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:18 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 4946

Joined: 15th Nov 2004

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

martyel wrote:
Big Kev wrote:
yes is the price for the car ?? heads ?? etc will it pass road worthy ..things like tyres etc ok ... so how many kms has the car actually seen ? any pics...with that price has it been in a prang or any major issues ?
the odometre reads 255,000, but as i said before the engine in it is a series 1 au that only had 85,000 and the gearbox only had 110,000 on it. the price is for the car, the other peices are avaiable separate, i havent got any pics yet, but as soon as i do i will put them up, the car is not running and needs work, possible rewiring as mentioned, so no not r/w or reg'd


ok do u know what exactly is going on with the wirig side?...and yeh asked bout real kms as engine and so on dont matter as such...just wanted to know for diff, bushes etc all the other bits.

 

_________________

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 2983

Joined: 15th Apr 2006

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Falcon

Location: Aberfoyle Park
SA, Australia

interested but i want to know more about the car first. Whats wrong with it and i want to see some pictures.

 

_________________

HOLDENS go like rockets. They fall apart in stages!!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 5924

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Ford FPV FG F6 310

Power: 149 rwkw

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

PICS!

 

_________________

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

R.I.P. BF XR6 Turbo - You will not be forgotten :( 12.06@120MPH

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: i have no space
Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:06 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 39

Posts: 175

Joined: 6th Jun 2005

Ride: el falcon

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

martyel wrote:
hi all, i'm trying to sell my el falcon, galaxy blue, with bullbar. Mechanically: it has an au series 1 engine in it (has only done about 85,000) with a reconditioned gearbox (120,000) ,it is running dual fuel gas cylinder has about two more years in it, wiring needs some work. Internally: trip computer is in the car to be wired up, fairly tidy. it is running dual fuel gas cylinder has about two more years in it, Externally: no noticeable dents, brand new passenger side mirror, ef fairmont ghia mags with near new tyres (only done a few k's since fitting). I also have another au head Series 1 and an el head needs to be machined. I dont really want to sell it as ive already spent atleast a grand on it for the conversion, but unfortunately i have no space for me to do anymore work on it, so i have to sell. i am hoping to get about 1200 or near that atleast 1000
note: au and el head have been sold 8-)

 

 

Attachments:
P1010314.JPG
P1010314.JPG [ 602.86 KiB | Viewed 22 times ]
P1010306.JPG
P1010306.JPG [ 602.78 KiB | Viewed 27 times ]
P1010316.JPG
P1010316.JPG [ 633.67 KiB | Viewed 23 times ]
P1010313.JPG
P1010313.JPG [ 575.24 KiB | Viewed 20 times ]
P1010304.JPG
P1010304.JPG [ 620.16 KiB | Viewed 29 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 2983

Joined: 15th Apr 2006

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Falcon

Location: Aberfoyle Park
SA, Australia

$500

 

_________________

HOLDENS go like rockets. They fall apart in stages!!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:07 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Posts: 120

Joined: 9th Apr 2006

Ride: Falcon

Location: CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND
QLD, Australia

$800
where in bris are ewe?

 

_________________

2000 AU2 FUTURA WAGON

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:27 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 2983

Joined: 15th Apr 2006

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Falcon

Location: Aberfoyle Park
SA, Australia

how did you do the AU motor conversion?

Did you cut the sub up? Was the K frame modded in anyway?

 

_________________

HOLDENS go like rockets. They fall apart in stages!!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:40 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 11791

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Holden VF Calais / NL FBT

Location: SE Melb
VIC, Australia

Edited by Nick

Please abide by these
http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22831

 

_________________

Nicko

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: only the sump
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:20 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 39

Posts: 175

Joined: 6th Jun 2005

Ride: el falcon

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

stomper wrote:
how did you do the AU motor conversion?

Did you cut the sub up? Was the K frame modded in anyway?
, the sump was the only part modified, they cut the bottom quarter out and weld in a flat peice in place, if the k frame is modified it needs certification
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:26 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 39

Posts: 175

Joined: 6th Jun 2005

Ride: el falcon

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Big Kev wrote:
yes is the price for the car ?? heads ?? etc will it pass road worthy ..things like tyres etc ok ... so how many kms has the car actually seen ? any pics...with that price has it been in a prang or any major issues ?
there is nothing else wrong with the car except that it wont go atm, never been in a prang and it will definitely pass roadworthy if you can get the wiring sorted out
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:59 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 39

Posts: 175

Joined: 6th Jun 2005

Ride: el falcon

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

edebqueenslandwagons wrote:
$800
where in bris are ewe?
car is in toowong area
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:44 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names