Fordmods Logo

FS : Ebay - EF / EL Altezza rear lights - $139.90 

Page 3 of 3 [ 32 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:11 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: BA Turbo

QLD, Australia

[quote="fordfreak ef"][quote="pkr"]The std ef lights look better.

Why waste your time and money on these when they arn't even legal.

Hope they bring out ones like the Ba style set with the round lights inside.

Whats the idea with clear anyway, is it so people don't know if your coming or going.
Yuk look pink when light is on just shows how gay they are.[/quote]

*when u say they std ones look better i think u mean "more 90s" :lol:
*cops usualy dont waste there time on such a small indescrepance..
*u mean the "ricy" ones for the ba"? (BARF!)
*CLEAR= MODERN as in 1st point lol :lol: (is also the reason people do clear indicators on the side of there cars) (IE-looks better!)

*pink look can be soo easily changed with a different globe! but u make that out to be a permanent look "the pink lights" :lol: :wink: 8-)[/quote]

Clear easy made just look at them they don't even have the amount of work in them that the factory EF lights have.

I'd rather spend my money on something that has had more design in it than those cheap clear len's std looking tail lights.

Maybe if they chromed the len's they may look a bit better :roll: .

As for the cops not worrying about the red reflectors well I used to own a 88 tx5 turbo which had dark tinted tail lights to which the cops loved hasselling me about, funny though as they never said anything about the dropped on it's guts susspension.

The clear side indicators are neat as they blend better with the painted appearence of the car and are just a tiny lens. eg a white car with a ugly orange spot on the side.

As for tail lights round lights I feel give a sportier look eg xr fronts have round lights.

look at a gtr skyline rear and tell me it looks crap compaired to ef/el rear.

So thats why I like the so called ricey BA style lights.

Everyone to there own :lol:

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

could argue this forever but not sure bout the chroming of the tailights.. :wink:
mayby less work put int the clears than the std lights but the clear lights look better in my opinion lol...
yes skylines n ferrari's round lights do look good but our falcon/futuras/fairmonts/fairlanes are not going to ever be a skyline/ferrari.. :wink:
i also had my old ef fairmont tailights tinted but i never got hasselled by the cops.. i did get pulled over a couple of times but they usualy just checked tyre grip and breath tested me.. so far the cops are pretty tollerant in sydney... sounds like u have nazi cops!!
one day when i can be bothered if i pass some red globes i would grab them then spend the whole of 5 mins it would take to put them in...

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3