Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Post subject: FS: NSW: ISC COVER PLATE - SS316
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: 97 EL XR6

Power: 162 rwkw

NSW, Australia

for sale is a one of a kind ISC cover plate, CNC machined from 316 Stainless steel - aprox 8mm thick

perfect for the people that are running big cams and have to disconnect their ISC, this allows you to remove the ISC and clean up your engine bay.

Im after $50

pickup, or free postage

thanks vince

Attachments:
File comment: in the engine bay
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 13.1 KiB | Viewed 936 times ]
File comment: isc cover plate
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 101.35 KiB | Viewed 124 times ]

07 BF MKII XR6T
310rwkw @ 13psi - Tuned By CMS

Post subject: Re: FS: NSW: ISC COVER PLATE - SS316
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:43 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

this has been put on ebay, $30 start...

07 BF MKII XR6T

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: AUII XR6 Uterus

NSW, Australia

lmfao nc machined...... obvioulsy not a quoted job or it wouldve cost you hundreds.in that case it's a bargain.
i'll bet both my cars i could make one by hand just as accurate in half the time it would take to put one through an nc.... nc = useless for anything but mass production.
either that or you don't know what cnc means ?
not trying to hinder your post, just trying to keep it honest.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution.

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:14 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

i ran the machine so yeah i know what cnc machined means d***head.

i cut the profile which i measured and drew up myself. The shape is exaclty flush with the BBM, better than how the ISC sat, if you can cut stainless by hand hand with that accuracy and that surface finish then well done knob head, why dont you talk s**t in your own threads... and keep out of this one

07 BF MKII XR6T

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

like i said obviously not a quoted job.... knob head..... settle down nance. not too mention nc's were designed to be run by monkeys, takes a decent machinist to program through the machine or another form of monkey to draw one n get your application to make a program for you, and a machinist to set it up. running it through could be done by a 14 year old on work experience..
profile cutter n a linisher n possibly a drillpress would obtain the same end result,not that i'm talking 's**t' but your not supporting vital systems on an aircraft with it, your not re-boring engines with it, your not holding underground roofs up with it.
obviously it's wanker machinists like you that make life hard and expensive for everyone else with your "i can make this fit within a micky hair" attitude. which in turn makes fitters etc lifes hard coz either a. it's too tight or b. you've phuked it. SOMETIMES IT'S JUST NOT FINANCIALLY VIABLE! obviously your not very good with tube either judging by your intake...

i wasn't out to degrade you or your post, was merely making an observation, as i just did again.
but if you want to be a penis about it how bout u explain why people would need to pay for this kind of accuracy if usually running a big cam requires an orriface plate anyway, perhaps manufacture one of those, or run a group buy for either.

anywho..... i see alot of intrest.....

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: Envi EF

NSW, Australia

+1 group buy @ like 20 bux - Id buy one, ISC sucks balls.

>>>EF Futura T build<<<

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:38 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Quote:
+1 group buy @ like 20 bux - Id buy one, ISC sucks balls.+1 group buy @ like 20 bux - Id buy one, ISC sucks balls.

as i said before, its going for 30 on ebay

Quote:
like i said obviously not a quoted job.... knob head..... settle down nance. not too mention nc's were designed to be run by monkeys, takes a decent machinist to program through the machine or another form of monkey to draw one n get your application to make a program for you, and a machinist to set it up. running it through could be done by a 14 year old on work experience..
profile cutter n a linisher n possibly a drillpress would obtain the same end result,not that i'm talking 's**t' but your not supporting vital systems on an aircraft with it, your not re-boring engines with it, your not holding underground roofs up with it.
obviously it's wanker machinists like you that make life hard and expensive for everyone else with your "i can make this fit within a micky hair" attitude. which in turn makes fitters etc lifes hard coz either a. it's too tight or b. you've phuked it. SOMETIMES IT'S JUST NOT FINANCIALLY VIABLE! obviously your not very good with tube either judging by your intake...

i wasn't out to degrade you or your post, was merely making an observation, as i just did again.
but if you want to be a penis about it how bout u explain why people would need to pay for this kind of accuracy if usually running a big cam requires an orriface plate anyway, perhaps manufacture one of those, or run a group buy for either.

anywho..... i see alot of intrest.....

does it really matter if its a quoted job or not? if i have access to the best tools then why not use them??? your an idiot, and its people like you that ruin this forum sometimes

that intake would have to be one of the best going around, yes its my own template and if you can design an intake any shorter or smoother without hitting the bonnet, then please come up with one.

07 BF MKII XR6T

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

'access to the best tools'.... lol tools are only as good as the tool using them, which was my point, not the right forum to start a whinging match in though,so..

nice cover plate nance. good luck.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]