Fordmods Logo

FS [WA]: Wrecking my 5.0L XF. Everything minus engine/diff must go! 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Wrecking my 5.0L XF. Everything minus engine/diff must go!
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:57 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: XHII XR8 Ute - Supercharged

WA, Australia

It upsets me to say I'm wrecking my XF. I've had enough of spending money on it, and I am now building a XH ute....

The engine will be going into the ute. XF Wheels on the ute.

Most parts are available though. Interior is Fairmont Ghia, and in very good condition. Will even pull the doors off if people want electric windows. At this stage the dash is staying (its an XH dash), but the dash in the ute will be for sale down the track.

Slotted and cross drilled dba front rotors. XH steering column modified with XF steering box end. 6 month old steering box, VGC.

Boot has custom dual 12" sub box, made to fit. Perfectly fits in XD/XE/XF boot.

If anyone wants the bodykit I can pull it off (maybe - its stuck on pretty well) - or after I take what I need for the ute, make an offer on the entire car. It had been engineered for a V8.

Will be selling the 4 Speed BTR box (97 model, no dipstick). Box was leaking oil from sump gasket (probably because I didn't torque correctly after Hi-Stall was put in). Due to leaking oil, clunked gears occasionally, so did not drive it. $200 (with flexplate + starter motor)

Hi-Stall built by All Fast Convertors in Jan 09. Very little use (3000kms). $400 or $500 with box/flex/starter

Please see link in my sig to view car. If anyone keen on something PM me to work out a price. Im located at Innaloo in Perth, but can post parts if required.

Update on Sold Parts:
- Twin lights
- Rear Lights
- Suspension (Still have upper and lower trailing arms with eurethene bushes pressed in avail)
- Fuel tank

If unsure of whats in it, just look at the pics.

One major item which is currently under negotiation is the Custom made headers (Liverpool Exhaust in Sydney), ceramic coated. If the sale falls through they will be available again. PM for any interest just in case. (You cannot buy off-the-shelf headers for a 5.0L in an X series due to starter being on passenger side - they would probably fit XR-XC as well??)

BTW, some people may criticize me for stripping the car, but I know I would get no-where near what it's worth if I sold it minus engine, hence me selling the parts. :)

Anyway, any questions fire away.
Cheers

Attachments:
front.JPG
front.JPG [ 195.61 KiB | Viewed 90 times ]

Old - XF with XH XR8 Driveline... http://www.fordmods.com/ford-v8-f2/my-xr8-power-xf-falcon-t20529.html
Current - XHII XR8 ute - Kenne Bell Supercharged - Build in progress

SUPERCHARGED XHII XR8 UTE - BUILD THREAD >http://www.fordmods.com/post1195532.html#p1195532

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]