Fordmods Logo

GROUP BUY - FRONT MOUNT NEW INTERCOOLERS $145 AUD 

Page 3 of 7 [ 93 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:53 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Big Kev wrote:
Ivan when was the close date for this group buy if one has been set ?

Cheers Kev

hi Kev

i havent set a date as the suppler has hundreds of cooler stacked to the ceiling

so im sure he will not sell them very quick

but Kev once i have ten accounted coolers i can make the group order from the guy to obtain the huge discount

and the way things are going Kev i will have to say by middle of febraury or sooner the group buy will happen

cheers

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:39 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

received another PM this morning from XW_Haddad his after two units

cooler number nine ( 9 ) is now accounted for , is anyone else interetsed in buying a cheap intercooler for the project car just PM me or put ur name on the list

please put ur name down here and only if ur are serious and have the funds read to go

remember have other ford forums also interested members in group buy

number .......... name ............. quanity of coolers

1---------------- FPV_GTp ------------- 2

2 -------------- mr_rx7_ ---------------- 1

3 --------------- V8capri --------------- 1

4 -------------- trick_xd ---------------- 1

5 -------------- ltd351T --------------- 1

6 -------------- ashvolvo --------------- 1

7 -------------- XW_Haddad ----------- 2

thats seven people nine coolers that people have placed a 100% order anyone else

if ur interested 100% just put ur name down on the buying list and once i have 10 people from four ford forums i will contact you and proceed further

cheers

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

FPV_GTp wrote:
Big Kev wrote:
Ivan when was the close date for this group buy if one has been set ?

Cheers Kev

hi Kev

i havent set a date as the suppler has hundreds of cooler stacked to the ceiling

so im sure he will not sell them very quick

but Kev once i have ten accounted coolers i can make the group order from the guy to obtain the huge discount

and the way things are going Kev i will have to say by middle of febraury or sooner the group buy will happen

cheers

ok well i should have a confirmed answer in the next couple weeks then otherwise i will probably be in the next group buy since the supplier has loads if u choose to organise another thanks ivan

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi Kev

after i have made this group buy this will be the last for intercoolers

I will see this group buy through as its alot of work running around making fone calls and then all the postal stuff that i have to do to send them out to where ever every one is located

I will be introducing the importor to this website and maybe he can become a advertises which he cam discuss this with waggi

His a advertiser on a few forums and the intercoolers cost more when you make a single purchase

so guys take advantage of the group buy now

cheers

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

ok guys cooler 10 is now on order 100% by syntax351 his in the group

stay posted will send everyone a PM detailing method of payment

if some of u guys want to come to my work place and pick the cooler up thats fine by me but u interstate guys cooler will be by mail LOL of course

received another PM this morning from syntax351 his after one units

cooler number ten ( 10 ) is now accounted for , is anyone else interetsed in buying a cheap intercooler for the project car just PM me or put ur name on the list

please put ur name down here and only if ur are serious and have the funds read to go

remember have other ford forums also interested members in group buy

number .......... name ............. quanity of coolers

1---------------- FPV_GTp ------------- 2

2 -------------- mr_rx7_ ---------------- 1

3 --------------- V8capri --------------- 1

4 -------------- trick_xd ---------------- 1

5 -------------- ltd351T --------------- 1

6 -------------- ashvolvo --------------- 1

7 -------------- XW_Haddad ----------- 2

8 -------------- syntax351 ------------- 1

thats eight people ten coolers that people have placed a 100% order anyone else

if ur interested 100% just put ur name down on the buying list and once i have 10 people from four ford forums i will contact you and proceed further

Ok now i can place the group order guys get read

will be intouch with u all monday night

cheers

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

ok guys have more than enough to make the group buy happen some time this week and have delivery early next week
have a few guys onboard from other ford forums and a few also decided to come onboard from a holden forum
will finalize method of payment tonight after i get back from hospital visiting family member in Royal Melbourne hospital after 8ish pm
stay posted everyone will receive a email and or PM
u have nothing to worry about as u will be safe with me taking ur money to make the purchase
u all can check with dcstraight , arm79, brett4777 , waggi and BigKev that i will not run of with you money
BigKev and several other where other made a group purchase on 3D WOLFS programmable ECUs and receive there goods in the mail this is just so u can see im genuine

RIPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE GROUP BUY IS A GO AHEAD

STAY POSTED

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

RIPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE GROUP BUY IS A GO AHEAD

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Hi guys,

Ok, the group buy on front mounted coolers now can commence.

This is the procedure -

I need your full details name, surname, address including postcode so I can work out exact prices on postage and packaging, direct to your door step by certified mail.

If you live locally and plan to pick up the cooler from my work place, that's fine by me. My working hours are Monday to Friday 8-30am to 5-00pm and Saturday 8-30am to 1-00pm, but please call to work out a pickup time.

Once I have exact prices on postage and packaging then you just add that to the price of the cooler you want to order. There are two coolers that are the same size in height and width but the thickness is different. Please specify which cooler you want and how many units you want to buy.

My banking details will be PMed to you and I will require full deposit of the funds. Once Ihave full funds in my account I will then transfer the funds over to the importer of the coolers.

The importer needs all the funds before any coolers can be dispatched out to me. In other words, this transaction cannot proceed until all monies have been deposited. Once the coolers have been delivered here, they will be posted to you or picked up as required.

Please send me a PM back to confirm that you have read and understood the procedure.
Do not hesitate to ask any questions.

For those that are worried about transferring funds I can refer you to several people that know me on www.fordmods.com The names are Waggi , ARM79, Brett4777,dcstraight and BigKev. These guys can vouch that I'm genuine and will not run off with your money and i guarantee you will get your goods as I promised.

Cheers

Ivan ( FPV_GTp )

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 2010 Nitro Blue FG

VIC, Australia

if not too late i will grab one as well please. Let me know cheers

Andrew

The boogieman checks under his bed for chuck norris

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

ok guys am waiting on afew guys to rply to my last PM's and posting

when i get back tonite from royal melbourne hospital will send everyone my bank details and we get funds orginized so Monday i cna make the order from the importer

cheers

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:06 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: 2002 Mustang Cobra

VIC, Australia

Hey Ivan, please let me know you details so I can deposit to your account. I don't know if u got my last PM coz I been having really bad trouble with my stupid Internet Explorer.

Red 2002 Mustang Cobra

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:29 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

HI

Ok guys have sent all of you guys that are 100% in the group buy all the banking details

please follow through straight away so i can get my end orginized

if for some reason u didnt get a PM with my details please PM me straight away

Also once you have made your fund transaction guys please PM me back with you details and so forth so i Know whos who and who has made the funds transfer

cheers

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:12 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi guys

ok still not to late guys who wants to secure a intercooler buy cheap

just been informed that smaller cooler is available also measuring 450*300*76mm,

unfortunately the price is the same as the 600*300*76mm cooler

don't know why but hey at this price that is still very cheap for a very well constructed intercooler

who ever is interested in any of the intercoolers please PM me ASAP as this tuesday I would like to pick the group buy up and have all the funds in my account to pay for them

cya

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:33 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: 2002 Mustang Cobra

VIC, Australia

hey Ivan, hows this sale going? Please let me know if you recieved my payment. Thanks mate

Red 2002 Mustang Cobra

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

mr_rx7_ wrote:
hey Ivan, hows this sale going? Please let me know if you recieved my payment. Thanks mate

hi mr_rx7

yes recieved ur payment and many others to , just waiting for 2 people to finalize the deal

im hoping to pick up the coolers on friday

Im slightly behined on things but everything should be ok

keep u posted

cheers

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 7  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next