motorvation 2011 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: motorvation 2011
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:34 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: BA XT V8

WA, Australia

hey guys and girls how many went to the motorplex over the weekend?
justwondering if anyone else saw some dodgy stuff as i did.
i saw a bf f6 typhoon ute. black. with the walkenshaw bonnet scoop from the ve clubby.. was preety stupid in my opinion.
and the amount of commies there was rediculous.

BA XT V8. Ice Mint. 18" Speedys. XR6T LSD. Full Pacemaker twin 2 1/2inch Stainless Steel system. Custom CAI. Black XR interior with white trimming. Powerbond underdrive kit 25%.
13.65@102mph. 2800 hi-Stall.
230RWKW@5250 rpm. 625NM.

Post subject: Re: motorvation 2011
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:27 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Fordrunner 5.0 Turbo

NSW, Australia

That seems to be your average custom build these days.

At least its not as bad as the Liverpool car show on Saturday night.

WH Statesman with a 6/71 and a pair of Barry Grants finest demon carbies. All is good until further inspection by EVL098 reveals the lack of fuel lines. Shining a torch around (closed bonnet and poor light) and I notice the efi fuel rails at the base of the manifold. We scratch our heads thinking fair enough the carbs are gutted and turned into throttle bodies so its still all good. And then he fired it up to leave. No blower wine. The blower did not even turn.
Facepalm was not enough to describe the atrocity that had been committed before our very eyes. the thing was dead standard with a fake blower install.

Atrocity #2 was o the Friday night and featured a high profile Chrysler 300C SRT8 with the plates HOT300. this thing was a big dollar car. Bling wheels, bling airbag suspension, custom interior, suicide doors conversion, kenny belle blower install and then the owner ran out of cash. The drivers side headlight was fogged up as if water got in there. it hasn't rained enough for that to happen here in months. Surely if you can drop 100-200k on a car you can at least fit a new headlight before showing it off.

Post subject: Re: motorvation 2011
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: EA Falcon & G220 Lane

WA, Australia

yeh i entered MV2011 with my EA had a ball except for the broken foot meaning i couldnt drop a proper skid in the cruises.

bulk stocko commodores with cheap china rims and cat backs or two tone paint jobs.
heard rumours that 650 entrants got accepted and only 500 turned up down from the 800-900 that usually are there for the weekend, big name tuning shops and car clubs didnt attend due to disputes with the promoters.

will be the next year heading up the display with Perth Falcons Inc. in 2012 and hopefully have more with us also.

4.0lt Balanced Bottom End, ACL Race Internals, Rspec4 Cam, BPT Swichchip, PH4480, 2.5' Lukey, Scorcher Bodykit, T5 Manual
237RWHP

frd906 wrote:
LOLLOLLOLLOLOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]