B Series Cluster DTC View/Clear Software 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: B Series Cluster DTC View/Clear Software
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:43 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: BA XR6

VIC, Australia

Guys,

After some fiddling with my software I decided to write another small program which will allow you to scan BA, BF Falcon and SX, SY Territory Clusters for DTC's. If any are found they are displayed and then you can clear them.

Currently the software is limited to 20 DTC's as I believe that is all the DTC's that the cluster can generate. If you discover some are not being displayed please contact me so I can update my tool.

All you need is an ELM 327 based scan tool, plug it into your car and have it running.

Load up my tool, select the comm port and speed that the ELM is running on the PC(through the setup menu), and click connect. The tool will connect to the ELM and check the status of the DTC's and display them. Then you can clear them if you require.

Let me know what you think, I have tested it here on the bench and it works good so should work fine else where, but I cant take responsibility for it if it doesnt work

http://clustermods.com/index.php/downloads

Have fun.

Matt

2004 Harvest Green XR6
Orsm Ford Cruisers
ORSM Ford Cruiser's Web Site

Contact me for Cluster Programming & Window switch colour change for BA/BF Falcons & Territory.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]