FS [VIC]: Wrecking Au tickford ute.v8 manual conversion 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: Wrecking Au tickford ute.v8 manual conversion
Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:39 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 14 images

Ride: Nf fairlane ghia

VIC, Australia

Hey guys. I'm wrecking an au series2 xr8 tickford ute. I've got a v8 t5 conversion for sale among other things. It's done round the 170,000 Kay mark and is in good nick. Conversion consists of the complete gearbox, flywheel, clutch pressure and sandwich plates and necessary bolts, gearbox loom, clutch cable, pedal box, black shifter boot and knob, aluminium tailshaft and the manual Tickford ecu. Full conversion basically. Looking for around $2200 Ono for the conversion, I may consider swap and cash adjustment my way for a really good fresh ish Cleveland c4/c10 with converter, sandwich plate and stage2 or 3 shift kit. Also for sale, ef v8 auto gearbox that's done 170 sumthing thousand Kays in perfect condition and shifts beautifully, alloy tray, good body panels in venom red (cheap) clean black interior, v8 tickford instrument cluster, 3.45 lsd was reco'd at 100,000 so is in effect 70 odd thousand Kays old, Tickford brakes, suspension, newish killer sounding dual 2.5 inch exhaust, tickford xr badges, series2 xr front, sandblasted and powder coated series 2/3 17 inch tickford wheels that have good tyres with a heap of tread etc etc. if interested then swing me a message and I'll get back to you with fotos and prices

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 128.45 KiB | Viewed 363 times ]

Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Wrecking Au tickford ute.v8 manual conversion
Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:28 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 14 images

Ride: Nf fairlane ghia

VIC, Australia

V8 manual conversion sold. Diff sold. Wheels sold. Series2 xr Front sold. Interior sold.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]