FG GT spoiler on a FG F6 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: FG GT spoiler on a FG F6
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:54 am 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: Ford Falcon FG F6

WA, Australia

Basically trying to figure out if fitting a FG GT spoiler on my FG F6 will be a direct replacement meaning that the holes will match up perfectly for my F6 boot. Has anyone tried this and how did you go. The guy I spoke to is concerned about the middle holes not lining up right. Im trying to dodge the bondo and repaint as much as possible. Any ideas?

08 FG F6 #326. 4" Xforce exhaust turbo back with mid muffler delete, 1000cc injectors, 20% Underdrives, Stage 2 intercooler and piping, Stage 2 gear box, Upgraded flex plate, upgraded transcooler, upgraded fuel pump, Streetfighter air intake, cooler thermostate, SCT tune at 20psi at 406rwkw

Post subject: Re: FG GT spoiler on a FG F6
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: g6e 2009

WA, Australia

i replaced an xr spoiler on an fg with an fg gt one. outside holes line up. the middle leg should both be centralised on the gt and f6 spoiler so the holes should line up that way, however probably best to measure the distance between the bolt holes on both to compare aswell. i cant see there being an issue, if it turns out not to line up you could always buy an xt bootlid in the right coulour and put the gt spoiler on there, then sell the f6 one...

Post subject: Re: FG GT spoiler on a FG F6
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:38 pm 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: Ford Falcon FG F6

WA, Australia

Update decided to dive in and buy the GT spoiler any way. Finds out that everything fit perfectly without any modifications to my knowledge. The guy who installed it said it went more smoothly than he expected.

08 FG F6 #326. 4" Xforce exhaust turbo back with mid muffler delete, 1000cc injectors, 20% Underdrives, Stage 2 intercooler and piping, Stage 2 gear box, Upgraded flex plate, upgraded transcooler, upgraded fuel pump, Streetfighter air intake, cooler thermostate, SCT tune at 20psi at 406rwkw

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]