FS [VIC]: ***SOLD***2008 YAMAHA V-STAR 1300 / XVS1300A 

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Post subject: ***SOLD***2008 YAMAHA V-STAR 1300 / XVS1300A
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:54 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 2010 Nitro Blue FG

VIC, Australia

2008 V-STAR 1300 / XVS1300 For Sale

This bike was originally bought from Gladstone Yamaha Motorcycles and has been continued to be serviced there by the original owner. I’ve had it serviced once by Evolution Yamaha in Epping.

Full service history since new. It only has a small 11,093 km’s since brand new. Original owner is/was like me, Only rides it on nice days off and not in the rain.

REALLY loud Vance and Hines pipes fitted. I love them because not only do they sound awesome, loud pipes save lives. If it’s too loud for you (your too old lol) it comes with a second set of Vance and Hines baffles that still have a really nice burble but are not as loud, your choice.

BRAND NEW Mustang tourer drivers and pillion seat imported from the USA for $956 AUS. Comfiest seat, kicks a*** over the factory one.

Has a Highway hawk rear taillight cover.

Recently installed BARON Star Bar handle bars from the USA. Gives a more natural riding position and shoulders aren’t sore as with the factory ones.

Has a set of Enoble brown studded leather saddlebags in fantastic condition.

Has a Kuraykun rear foot brake cover.

Also has a rear topbox installed onto a highway hawk luggage rack onto the Yamaha factory seat bracket, Great for touring, holds two full face helmets and is lockable. Holds heaps of luggage along with the side bags.

Bike has a 143 DECIBEL motorcycle airhorn hidden under the chrome cover on the left side, no more not being heard from the piss weak factory horn of meep meep like a barina.

Aftermarket handgrips with a skull on the end. Recently new Dunlop 404 front. Currently looking around the house and if i find them will come with forward extension controls if you are really tall.

All original factory hardware included, exhaust, seats bars, bar ends etc. Comes with 3 sets of keys including RED MASTER, books etc.

There are two things that can be picked up on the bike. 1: is a small scratch on the front wheel guard closest to the radiator. 2.Has a scratch on the upper belt guard. Not trying to detract from a sale, just being honest.

I really don’t won’t to sell this bike and absolutely love it as is evident from the condition and the extras I have put on since factory, I was going to keep this for a long time, but due to a posting overseas, circumstances force me to sell it. This does not mean I am desperate and need money urgently, but need to sell by end of this year. My Car and My wife’s car also for sale if interested. The price is firm and very fair. Will Come with RWC and a nice 4 months registration.

Check out km's, colour, features and year model and compare on bikesales out there. There is none out there with this amount of k's, owner history, service history, and features anyway near this advertised price

BIG and POWERFUL Bike and is not for the inexperienced rider. NO JOYRIDERS. Welcome to test ride but collateral of equivalent value will left when test riding. If you purchase on paypal, buyer is to pay paypal fees

Bike is advertised elsewhere, add will be removed from ebay if sold on other websites and media.

$7500 for FM'ers.

Any queries, give me a bell on 0412 384 639

Cheers, Andrew

Attachments:
xvs1.JPG
xvs1.JPG [ 370.16 KiB | Viewed 375 times ]
xvs3.JPG
xvs3.JPG [ 355.41 KiB | Viewed 392 times ]
xvs4.JPG
xvs4.JPG [ 383.31 KiB | Viewed 373 times ]
xvs5.JPG
xvs5.JPG [ 408.84 KiB | Viewed 368 times ]
xvs6.JPG
xvs6.JPG [ 393.48 KiB | Viewed 373 times ]
xvs7.JPG
xvs7.JPG [ 261.42 KiB | Viewed 381 times ]
xvs8.JPG
xvs8.JPG [ 268.47 KiB | Viewed 380 times ]
xvs9.JPG
xvs9.JPG [ 338.17 KiB | Viewed 383 times ]
xvs11.JPG
xvs11.JPG [ 187.13 KiB | Viewed 379 times ]

The boogieman checks under his bed for chuck norris

Last edited by andrewsfutura on Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: 2008 YAMAHA V-STAR 1300 / XVS1300A
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:02 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Holden VF Calais / NL FBT

VIC, Australia

Looks great Andrew!
Good to see you on here Offer.

Good luck with your posting mate

Nicko

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 2010 Nitro Blue FG

VIC, Australia

Cheers Nicko, you still hangin round huh :wink: Its been ages mate, i've been offshore, port headland, darwin now another posting so i dont get to ride really. MY FG is going up for sale as we speak.

The boogieman checks under his bed for chuck norris

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Holden VF Calais / NL FBT

VIC, Australia

andrewsfutura wrote:
Cheers Nicko, you still hangin round huh :wink: Its been ages mate, i've been offshore, port headland, darwin now another posting so i dont get to ride really. MY FG is going up for sale as we speak.

after a 8 year hiatus i returned, recently bought an FBT

Nicko

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]