Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: ***SOLD*** FG XR6/FPV MOCKUP $13500 RWC+1 YR REG 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: ***SOLD*** FG XR6/FPV MOCKUP $13500 RWC+1 YR REG
Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 2010 Nitro Blue FG

VIC, Australia

Sorry about the really basic photos and the dirty car, will get some detailed ones next week, working a 65 hour week so have no time atm. TRailer is NOT for sale, sorry.

FORD FALCON FG FPV GT MOCK-UP/FG XR6. Only 97,700km’s. Full FORD history service from New. Rego paid from 25 JUNE 2016 for another year. 5 star ANCAP, 4 Airbags including seat airbags, 1250kg towbar. It has been very well maintained and in excellent condition inside and out. Ask the Fordmodders who know me here, all my cars are looked after fastidiously. Belongs to a non smoker, Always kept in the garage, safe and sound. No way I would leave this on the street. KM’s are 95% highway going to work (Ring road from Epping to Tullamarine airport) %5 running around, hey we all have to go to the shops right? Low K’s anyway.

Fantastic condition and finished in the rarer bright NITRO BLUE colour. This example is superb, as is evident in the interior and exterior condition. I am fastidious with my vehicles. (My motorcycle also for sale VSTAR 1300 in near mint condition low K’s)

Brand New 660CCA battery installed 5/7/2016 with 40 month warranty.
Alloy Sports pedals
Redback mild steel 2.5” catback exhaust
FPV GT Front bar with all Genuine FPV upper and lower grills and chrome trim surrounds
FPV Genuine front bar oval badge.
FPV Genuine steering wheel from a F6 310
FPV Genuine Carbon dash spears
FPV genuine leather GT Door trims with velour lower.
FPV genuine Carbon Door spears
FPV centre console and Tissue box holder.
FPV silver rear air vent console (Not yet installed)
FPV aftermarket steering wheel badge.
FPV Silver Cruise control and volume, phone steering button set.
Comes with brand new SAAS 52mm gauges x 2. oil and battery gauge with an SSV 52 mm gauge holder that replaces the factory lid on top of the ICC (GT style) These have not been installed yet.

Slimline plates with Mid blue backing and white lettering to blend with car colour. Plate is NOT screwed in to bar as I love the look of the FPV eagle so it is cabled tied in to the lower grill.

Car comes with a genuine FPV F6 310 rear bar with reverse sensor holes. This has not been fitted and needs painting as is black in colour at the moment. This would almost finish the FPV mock up.

FULL COLOUR Screen and Dual Zone Climate ICC from an F6 310. Sooo much better than any normal ICC. The car itself is SINGLE ZONE CLIMATE, if you adjust the temperature on the ICC BOTH temps will change at the same time. I haven’t got around to it yet but I can have it converted to DUAL ZONE CLIMATE from a FORD MECHANIC for $500. ICC has the nice blue LED lighting and has the 6 stack MP3 player in it. Also has LOADS of other customisable features that normal ones don’t.
ICC has also being converted to a dual purpose touch screen like the FG X. It has Full 3D SATNAV/GPS, Movie playback, PDF reader, rev gauges, etc .

Own inbuilt Bluetooth system running through factory microphone points. Phonebook list etc. You can alternate from the factory ford display to a fully interactive Touch screen Media. All is done through the touchscreen. I like leaving it on the SATNAV permanently just because it looks good. If you need to change radio volume or adjust a song or anything that involves the factory ICC, go for it, it works as per norm. It automatically switches to the Ford factory ICC while you do your adjustments and then switches back to the custom software after about 5 seconds. Alternatively there is a hidden override switch that the driver controls that switches between either FORD factory ICC display or Custom software. Can choose either the Ford Bluetooth or the custom Bluetooth.

FORD FACTORY full camera reverse camera installed.
Chrome air vent buttons from a G6E
Chrome G6E chrome weather trims, lower only (all looks overkill in my opinion)
Darkest legal Window tint plus 20% on the rear window (DARK!)
Rear LED taillights. Completely change the look of the car from behind at night.
Genuine Rear FPV oval Badge
DBA Slotted Rotors plus Bendix Metal Kings on the front.
LED interior lighting upgrade in all courtesy lights
Philips crystal vision globes in fog lights

Comes with BRAND NEW aftermarket projector Headlamps with Daytime running lights, ie audi style. These have not been fitted but depending on what you like In style, you choose. Also has Low beams running a HID Kit in the headlight with ballast.

Comes with a “Normal” OEM spare front left headlight.

Has 19 inch genuine XR rims with 19 inch DUNLOP SP SPORT MAXX' with 95% tread on them. Wheels are almost 99.9%, have nix to no gutter rush at all on any of the 4 rims. I say 99.9% as the back right has a slight imperfection of a rub, in it, but has been touched up with a fine brush. As I am a very fussy with my car, may have a slight blemish somewhere if you inspect real close.
Has chrome rear door handles from a G6E Turbo but also comes with the normal silver handles if you want to swap them back.

Upgraded speakers from a GT, Coupled with the top premium ICC, the system pumps. No sub though because it doesn’t need one(IMO anyway)
Brand new Transmission cooler installed
Full Recent Service conducted (next one due January next year)
Big mouth Cold air induction plus K&N Panel Filter in airbox.
FPV oil cap.
Polish Alloy PWR ECu cover.
2 sets of keys
Brand new FPV F6 310 badge ready to be installed

$15000 firm with 1 year REG and RWC supplied. Really sad to see this thing go. You will appreciate my fastidiousness in the maintenance and care of this vehicle.

Attachments:
Ford 1.jpg
Ford 1.jpg [ 489.26 KiB | Viewed 415 times ]
ford 11.jpg
ford 11.jpg [ 406.31 KiB | Viewed 385 times ]
Ford 3.jpg
Ford 3.jpg [ 499.85 KiB | Viewed 374 times ]
Ford 4.jpg
Ford 4.jpg [ 417.65 KiB | Viewed 405 times ]
Ford 5.jpg
Ford 5.jpg [ 428.93 KiB | Viewed 375 times ]
ford 6.jpg
ford 6.jpg [ 451.91 KiB | Viewed 381 times ]
ford 13.jpg
ford 13.jpg [ 437.94 KiB | Viewed 385 times ]
ford 7.jpg
ford 7.jpg [ 434.25 KiB | Viewed 370 times ]
ford 14.jpg
ford 14.jpg [ 449.38 KiB | Viewed 403 times ]
ford 8.jpg
ford 8.jpg [ 270.3 KiB | Viewed 378 times ]

The boogieman checks under his bed for chuck norris

Last edited by andrewsfutura on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: FG XR6/FPV MOCKUP Fantastic condition $15000 RWC+1
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 2010 Nitro Blue FG

VIC, Australia

More pics

Attachments:
satnav.jpg
satnav.jpg [ 324.58 KiB | Viewed 359 times ]
ford 16.jpg
ford 16.jpg [ 402.79 KiB | Viewed 390 times ]
ford 15.jpg