Fordmods Logo

brake master cylinder 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: brake master cylinder
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:32 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 163

Joined: 6th Aug 2014

Ride: ford

Location: yorke peninsula
SA, Australia

hi

will a au 1/2/3 brake master cylinder fit a ef/el brake booster and will the ef/el brake lines fit and connect to the au 1/2/3 master cylinder with no mods.

also will a au 1/2/3 brake booster/master cylinder fit a ea-el as a whole unit

will a ef2/el abs module/pump fit a ef1 and also will a au abs module/pump fit a ef/el where the old one was and will the lines go in

thanks
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: brake master cylinder
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:52 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline
User avatar

Age: 35

Posts: 367

Joined: 24th Jun 2014

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BA XR6 Turbo

Location: Jamestown
SA, Australia

car10001 wrote:
hi

will a au 1/2/3 brake master cylinder fit a ef/el brake booster and will the ef/el brake lines fit and connect to the au 1/2/3 master cylinder with no mods.

cant help much here except, take a trip to you pull it pull some cars apart (checking model and years) and have a look only cost ya a few hrs and the $2 to get in the gate. if it don't fit and work don't buy it and you have had a play and learnt something

car10001 wrote:
also will a au 1/2/3 brake booster/master cylinder fit a ea-el as a whole unit

EF-AU S1 were the same booster AU S2 and 3 were different

car10001 wrote:
will a ef2/el abs module/pump fit a ef1 and also will a au abs module/pump fit a ef/el where the old one was and will the lines go in

thanks

AU Abs unit i highly doubt at all with out heaps of work
i don't see why EF2and El wouldn't physically fit in location

 

_________________

Current Ride
BA XR6 Turbo, P3 Paint, BP Trim, Fully Stock Mods to Come!
BA XR6 , P3 Paint, BG Trim, !
1995 EF XR6 The newest member of my ford family!

BLUE BLOOD
Previous Rides
RIP 1996 EF Falcon furura, White sacrificed for parts
1997 EL Falcon
1980 Ford Escort

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:15 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names