Ford EL vibration/harmonic after 110kms 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Ford EL vibration/harmonic after 110kms
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:23 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: EL Falcon

Power: 146 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Hi everyone. I just like to know if anyone has faced this issue or not and if so what was the problem.
On the freeway when i travel over 110kms right through to 140-150kms even when i back off the throttle i get this vibration or harmonic under my seat. Not through my steering wheel.
Now i have done the auto extension housing bush and seal, another balance on the tail shaft with new uni's, full recon. diff which i got the axles checked for straightness, brand new diff gears and brand new truetrac and rotated my wheels front to back. Still there.
I have changed my rear top and lower trailing arms with the heavy duty Nolathain arms a long time ago. But when i did do the trailing arm a long time ago the car ran so smooth at thews speeds.
Maybe i'm thinking stall converter bolts or converter. Maybe i'm missing something that anyone here can share a light on my issue.

FORD EL 4.0L. Crow cam, T.I Performance J3 Chip, Vernier cam gear, SPR ported head, 68mm TB, AU head gasket + ARP studs, AU injectors, Pacey 4480, High flow cat, Shift kit, Stallie, 3:73 TrueTrac.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]