Fordmods Logo

Greenmachine has been sold. 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Greenmachine has been sold.
Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:46 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

QLD, Australia

Finally (nearly two years ago now) sold the last Greenmachine (EF Falcon GLi with worked head, JMM cam. TI performance J3 tune, 2 1/2 exhaust with Aerochamber muffler, Bilsteins, Whiteline Sway bars and bushes etc.).

I'd strongly suspect the guys buying it were after stripping out the shocks and other good bits so I hope they've done well with the cam in particular. Ive read all the good and bad about JMM cams but all I can say is the one I had was a bloody animal - with good power right from idle to seemingly bottomless top end.

I never got round to fitting an adjustable cam gear and setting that cam up properly in the EF - was doing seat of pants J3 tuning which toward the end had gone entirely wrong in the top end - she hauled a*** at WOT but you couldn't see the road behind for black smoke (redface).

Considering how well the car was going with the cam no where near properly timed in and with my half a*** random tune - I'm kicking myself for not having stepped up and finishing it properly - it would have been nothing short of bloody amazing :-(

Hearing the gorgeous Aerochamber exhaust as the guys were putting it on their trailer nearly brought me to my knees...

I've got bilsteins in the Trailhawk - and they are as amazing in it as the ones in the Falcon were - but Aerochamber muffler is yet to come - it will tho and it'll be just as good :-D

Sold the Greenmachine - now driving 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]